NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Does anyone outside of their respective homers think either of these Fischer tainted retreads have any chance against the Pats in the SB? This game already getting sloppy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone outside of their respective homers think either of these Fischer tainted retreads have any chance against the Pats in the SB? This game already getting sloppy.

Not really. Vikings at home maybe.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Stay classy Philly.

Yeah as insufferable as Pats fans are, they never threw iceballs at Santa Clause or any of the numerous other felonious antics that the Eagles have done over the years. The best part about this SB for NE is that they won't be the most unlikable team in it, for a change.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Guess I was wrong about this game, didn't expect a pick 6 and Foles to be able to move the Eagles against the Vikings D.

There is no fucking way the Eagles can beat the Patriots right?

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Guess I was wrong about this game, didn't expect a pick 6 and Foles to be able to move the Eagles against the Vikings D.

There is no fucking way the Eagles can beat the Patriots right?

The Pats didn't exactly dominate against Blake Bortles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
If I was an NFC east team I would be worried about the success the Eagles are having with their backup QB. They look ready to dominate the East for years.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I was an NFC east team I would be worried about the success the Eagles are having with their backup QB. They look ready to dominate the East for years.

For as much as we like to shit on Foles...he's wayyyy better than most backup QB's around the league. Though your main point still stands. Their front 7 on D are fierce, and they have weapons on offense.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
For as much as we like to shit on Foles...he's wayyyy better than most backup QB's around the league. Though your main point still stands. Their front 7 on D are fierce, and they have weapons on offense.
I agree. I think it also shows what a solid team they have in general. Which is not great if you are an NFC Least team.

I don't see Dak beating Wentz in a shoot out. Romo maybe but they turned on him immediately.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I agree. I think it also shows what a solid team they have in general. Which is not great if you are an NFC Least team.

I don't see Dak beating Wentz in a shoot out. Romo maybe but they turned on him immediately.

Although it should be said...Foles has scored 22 points in almost 6 quarters now.

Wow. Philly D is making the big plays tonight.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think Utnayan being banned has really affected his emotions and game playing. Not even half time and he has already thrown a pick 6, then to get it strip fumble like that.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I think Utnayan being banned has really affected his emotions and game playing. Not even half time and he has already thrown a pick 6, then to get it strip fumble like that.
@Araysar placed big bets on the Eagles and fixed the game.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users