Go Patriots.

Monica.gif

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Since the only thing that matters is the Patriots losing, and since my picks are basically guaranteed to be wrong, going Patriots /Eagles.

God dammit, I should have learned by now I can only harm myself with superpowers.

All I can hope now is the Patriots destroy the Eagles so completely that Belichick retires (or ascends the Throne in Hell) on the spot and the Evil Empire crumbles from within as their entire coaching staff leaves and Brady continues to age.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't be a Pats fan if they were playing a team from North Korea.

Only rooting for them when they play Dallas/Giants/Eagles. If it was anyone else I'd hope Brady got destroyed on the first play from scrimmage.

Philly never winning a ring is just too great a meme to give up on.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Can we all agree...You are all Pats fans now?

I realize you're a Boston sports team fan, but honestly: No, the only way we might root for you is if you were playing another Boston sports team.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only rooting for them when they play Dallas/Giants/Eagles. If it was anyone else I'd hope Brady got destroyed on the first play from scrimmage.

Philly never winning a ring is just too great a meme to give up on.
Like the meme about the redskins finding a quarterback anytime soon, RG3 was fun for a year.

• 2Picard

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Like the meme about the redskins finding a quarterback anytime soon, RG3 was fun for a year.

Like that meme, since we sort of have one, but probably he's going elsewhere after this year...but we're not sure if he's worth that much money, etc.

But, 3 of our QB's have rings, so the Eagles no ring meme will still be superior for at least 2 more weeks.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard