NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you'd have a bigger bandwagon if more people around the nation knew the fight song!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If the 49ers do land McDaniels, I can almost guarantee they are going to be overpaying to get Garappolo over there.

I would be fine with this. I know everybody is going to be like "Hur Hur he's going to be the next Matt Cassel" but from what I hear there is no one in the draft worthy of that #2 pick and no reputable free agent QB is going to come to SF. McDaniels knows Garappolo better than anyone so if he thinks he's the real deal I'm not going to argue with him. The only part of it that will be hard to swallow is watching the rich get richer when belichick gets our #2 pick but a legit starting QB, if that's what Garappolo is, is worth more than any draft pick.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never once heard of you until your first post in the nfl thread that came after the Giants made the playoffs.

Here's a post after we were sitting at home last year (NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread). I'm sure there are other posts I could dig up, if I had the time or inclination.

I changed my old handle; I've been here a long time. I declared myself a Giants fan over at FOH.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There are rumors of Chip Kelly going to New England as an assistant. It would be pretty funny if McDaniels and Kelly just wind up swapping jobs.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
There are rumors of Chip Kelly going to New England as an assistant. It would be pretty funny if McDaniels and Kelly just wind up swapping jobs.

geoffrey-arend-in-amp-039-super-troopers-amp-039-amp-quot-please-no-amp-quot_o_2988905.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Matt Moore in his 4 regular season games:

55/87 comp/att (63.2%)
721 yds, 8.1 avg.
8 TD / 3 INT
105.6 QB Rating

I'm really interested to see which team will overpay to get Matt Moore, and which team will REALLY overpay to get Jimmy Garappolo.

Matt Moore is 32. No one will overpay for him. He's a top tier backup quarterback and that's all he's ever been.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hiring Chip would be something I'd expect Belichick to do. Why not? Get first hand info on everything that works, ignore the shit that doesn't. Though I'm not sure what the plan is, they're going to trade away their only competent backup to a 40 year old QB?

Hard times are coming for the Pats and I can't wait. (haters gonna hate and all)

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hoping Bellichick would retire soon then I remembered the dark side can be used to extend life unnaturally.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Hiring Kelly makes sense provided, McDaniels plans on taking Garapollo to SF and Belichick has decided that Brisset is the future. Pretty savvy move to start planning the total offensive rehaul 3-5 years in advance. Brady can run this offense in his sleep, there is no need for a coordinator, Kelly can work with Brisset and turn the NFL on its ear.

Sterling

El Presidente
Hiring Kelly makes sense provided, McDaniels plans on taking Garapollo to SF and Belichick has decided that Brisset is the future. Pretty savvy move to start planning the total offensive rehaul 3-5 years in advance. Brady can run this offense in his sleep, there is no need for a coordinator, Kelly can work with Brisset and turn the NFL on its ear.
Plus they could just have Kelly step in and be the Head Coach when Bill retires in a few years.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is McDaniels and Garappolo with him just an elaborate ploy by the Patriots to rape the Niners for their draft picks, and then we'll see McDaniels back in New England in 2 years?