NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Matt Moore in his 4 regular season games:

55/87 comp/att (63.2%)
721 yds, 8.1 avg.
8 TD / 3 INT
105.6 QB Rating

I'm really interested to see which team will overpay to get Matt Moore, and which team will REALLY overpay to get Jimmy Garappolo.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The only time I even mentioned relevance was when I mocked you and pointed out the irony of a Charger fan calling out any team on not being relevant. Still laughing.

You can easily shit on other franchises while being a fan of a shitty one. For some of us, it's all we have.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm really interested to see which team will overpay to get Matt Moore, and which team will REALLY overpay to get Jimmy Garappolo.
If the 49ers do land McDaniels, I can almost guarantee they are going to be overpaying to get Garappolo over there.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Welcome Itlan and Shonuff....who I am kidding see you the next time the Giants make the playoffs Shonuff, bye we hardly knew ya.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
There is absolutely no way the Cowboys will ever replicate the success the Patriots have had the last 16 years. 10 AFC Championship games in 16 years is fucking insane.
I'll give you one guess on who they're chasing for the winning season streak. That's not taking away from the Pats current success, it's just that other such periods of success have been experienced before.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'll give you one guess on who they're chasing for the winning season streak. That's not taking away from the Pats current success, it's just that other such periods of success have been experienced before.
No one since pre salary cap isn't relevant.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There is absolutely no way the Cowboys will ever replicate the success the Patriots have had the last 16 years. 10 AFC Championship games in 16 years is fucking insane.

It would be fucking insane for the Cowboys to win even a single AFC Championship

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe early in the third quarter that this was a one-point game. Damn, did they get their shit pushed in.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
So the 70s and 80s never happened? Guess you should tell Steeler and 49er fans that they've only got 1 super bowl win now.

All those Super Bowl wins sure made the 49ers relevant the last couple years all right.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Every one knows Dallas was spending big bucks getting all the big free agents during the 70's and early 80's.........

• 1Salty

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They come out in droves like moths to a flame.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
w9IuBaz.png

• 1Like

moontayle

Golden Squire
All those Super Bowl wins sure made the 49ers relevant the last couple years all right.
Why do you think they're so salty? You go through a decade like the 80s, be one of the top teams in the NFC in the 90s, then fall to irrelevance until Harbaugh, almost win a SB again, then watch ownership buttfuck everyone back into being shit.

Then again, I wouldn't expect a Chargers fan to understand.