NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The only thing that might prevent him from getting punished is reading some rumors that a witness came forward with a recording of the accuser demanding he give her money/pay off credit debt of hers or something. Could be a total sham from the start.
Anything is possible. The guy is a fucking moron for even keeping in contact with her anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anything is possible. The guy is a fucking moron for even keeping in contact with her anymore.

That's my main issue with Redskins fans cheering this result. The guy clearly has judgement issues simply for staying in any contact with this person beyond the first incident. I feel he'll continue to be a circus.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The only thing that might prevent him from getting punished is reading some rumors that a witness came forward with a recording of the accuser demanding he give her money/pay off credit debt of hers or something. Could be a total sham from the start.

Why? Because all the exculpatory evidence helped zeke somehow?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why? Because all the exculpatory evidence helped zeke somehow?

Second time suspect accuser with potential audio evidence that she was trying to set him up? Zeke's suspension wasn't a good look for Goodell either. Maybe they get it right this time? Unless Mara still has sway over this sort of stuff and fucks the Redskins just like he did the Cowboys with Zeke.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Second time suspect accuser with potential audio evidence that she was trying to set him up? Zeke's suspension wasn't a good look for Goodell either. Maybe they get it right this time? Unless Mara still has sway over this sort of stuff and fucks the Redskins just like he did the Cowboys with Zeke.

Do you remember the committee goodell assembled to deal with the elliot accusations? Nothing but professional SJW victims. Unless that has been disbanded, it's a pipe dream to think it'll be any different this time.

Wait, what color was the woman this time. I had a suspicion that the black girls on that committee went harder on zeke because he liked white women.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
OK I'm bored so i went and tried to find that committee. It's not what I remembered. I was just remembering the lead was the CEO of "Women of Color Network". But there were 2 dudes too (one a former player).

The bad news is that I don't see any news about them being disbanded.

• 1Picard
I am all for social justice. Unfortunately on this issue, and on many others, there is also a shit ton of psychodrama -- some very ancient psychodrama -- underneath all this stuff, that only morons think is not also venting itself and working itself out.

That's why I cast a side-eye at so much of these cases. On the one hand, yes. On the other hand, the Old Ones are at play here too, and people are so stupid to think "they" are at the center of all this. I am a Freudian basically: we basically understand maybe 10% of what we do, and that applies also to our zeal for "justice."

in the end, it sometimes seems as if it is all a game of who is going to get sacrificed to appease the gods. Primitive level shit. Kind of embarrassing.

• 3WTF
  • 1Repost
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sources: USC blocking Kingsbury from NFL talks

So, we have the Rooney Rule not only to prevent racism but to ensure the NFL is looking for the best candidates....unless they are a college coach that a college doesn't want interviewed? Kind of reminds me of the concern over CTE except for defensive players who can go fuck themselves. The NFL is trying their best to lose viewership while proving being out of touch and completely ignorant. Why should a team reduce their options to get the best coaches possible?

• 1Cutler

Fadaar

That guy
Well fuck, if colleges can say no then why would any AD ever give NFL teams permission?

• 2Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Well fuck, if colleges can say no then why would any AD ever give NFL teams permission?
Most coaches have a clause that gives them automatic approval for interviews for a head coaching gig, an NFL job, or interviews from specific schools. In this case kingsbury or his agent is an idiot for not having those in the contract.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Most coaches have a clause that gives them automatic approval for interviews for a head coaching gig, an NFL job, or interviews from specific schools. In this case kingsbury or his agent is an idiot for not having those in the contract.

You don't need permission to interview for head coaching position if you're a coordinator. It's only for lateral moves

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
You don't need permission to interview for head coaching position if you're a coordinator. It's only for lateral moves

Thats in the NFL. We're talking college here where you do need permission to talk to any other team at either level unless you have exception clauses worked in to your contract.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thats in the NFL. We're talking college here where you do need permission to talk to any other team at either level unless you have exception clauses worked in to your contract.

Assumed it was the same since the article mentioned respecting the decision as if it was another NFL team refusing.

Really only deterrent would be coaches less likely to coach for a school with a history of cockblocking

Will you guys allow me to do a little happy dance here? This is why Cleveland is -- <boggle> -- happy.

What do you all think? He seems like the real deal, like really.

But I moved to C-Land right when the team came back, and it really has been one big yawn or basically being patient with a fucked up team.

Baker seems ... like a real star. But I am so traumatized, I can't trust myself. We shall see in 2019 if this is real or what, eh?

Go Brownies 2019!

• 2Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Will you guys allow me to do a little happy dance here? This is why Cleveland is -- <boggle> -- happy.

But I moved to C-Land right when the team came back, and it really has been one big yawn or basically being patient with a fucked up team.

Baker seems ... like a real star. But I am so traumatized, I can't trust myself. We shall see in 2019 if this is real or what, eh?

Go Brownies 2019!

Steelers and Bengals are gong to be absolute shit for the next couple of years. The Ravens just showed they'd rather play with a shit-tier QB than try to win a game. So the Browns had better be good now while they can. You aren't going to get a better opportunity than this in the AFC North.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Go Brownies 2019!

He is definitely the real deal. I watched him every year. First two years I wasn't impressed because he lost out to Webb and OU did it's normal losing to teams they should beat. I'm also no fan of TT or OU. I was impressed that every year he was able to improve on his success with new WRs and players but fleeing from the cops really made me question him again. His last year was an emphatic statement and I couldn't second guess anymore what I had watched for 4 years.

If Mayfield has the right coach and a solid OL, he will be great. We saw just how much Hue slowed his growth and the difference a decent coach can make. We've also seen what a real OL and coach has done for Luck this year. I'm hoping Haslam finally gets things right and we see the Browns dominate their division for a decade. Nothing would make me happier than to see the Ravens and Steelers fight for 3rd for a decade. Well, seeing the Pats 4th in their division, but I digress.

• 2Like
He is definitely the real deal. I watched him every year. First two years I wasn't impressed because he lost out to Webb and OU did it's normal losing to teams they should beat. I'm also no fan of TT or OU. I was impressed that every year he was able to improve on his success with new WRs and players but fleeing from the cops really made me question him again. His last year was an emphatic statement and I couldn't second guess anymore what I had watched for 4 years.

If Mayfield has the right coach and a solid OL, he will be great. We saw just how much Hue slowed his growth and the difference a decent coach can make. We've also seen what a real OL and coach has done for Luck this year. I'm hoping Haslam finally gets things right and we see the Browns dominate their division for a decade. Nothing would make me happier than to see the Ravens and Steelers fight for 3rd for a decade. Well, seeing the Pats 4th in their division, but I digress.

Is it ever going to become canon, that Hue Jackson is the worst NFL head coach in history?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Steelers and Bengals are gong to be absolute shit for the next couple of years. The Ravens just showed they'd rather play with a shit-tier QB than try to win a game. So the Browns had better be good now while they can. You aren't going to get a better opportunity than this in the AFC North.

They only had shit-tier QBs on their roster.

• 2Like