NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So they benched one of their star players before a game that they had to win to have a chance to make it into the playoffs for "discipline reasons"? dafuq?

Even weirder is the Steelers tried to cover it up as an injury publicly.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even weirder is the Steelers tried to cover it up as an injury publicly.

I really wish that both the Ravens and the Steelers had lost so that story would be a potentially epic scandal. Instead it probably doesn't gain any traction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Either way, I believe that the patriots will take a step back and be mediocre for a while, hell they sucked for over half my life, the past 20 years have been good, since they have been so consistently good.

This year, a step back, slightly, but they have a decent shot at the SB. If the chargers make and win the SB, I think rivers retires.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Either way, I believe that the patriots will take a step back and be mediocre for a while, hell they sucked for over half my life, the past 20 years have been good, since they have been so consistently good.

This year, a step back, slightly, but they have a decent shot at the SB. If the chargers make and win the SB, I think rivers retires.

I have respect for the older Pats fans that lived through the dark years.

But I'm gonna be drinking the tears of young pats fans who have never known what it was like to see their team have a losing season. And it will be delicious.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
maybe just maybe, majority of black coaches get the job because of the PC bullshit and not because of they're qualified.

This is definitely true for some, especially since Rooney Rule (not that they have to be hired, but I'm sure more teams will hire because reasons). Still plenty that don't get the job when they should, or those that do get hired onto shitty teams with very little chance of success. Wilks in particular only one year with Arizona...zero chance for success. Also just some guys who are very good/great coordinators on one side of the ball that can't make the jump to head coach (I think Todd Bowles should stick to being a D coordinator, where he can excel).

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I have respect for the older Pats fans that lived through the dark years.

But I'm gonna be drinking the tears of young pats fans who have never known what it was like to see their team have a losing season. And it will be delicious.
Atleast the Sox can buy championships so we will have that.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Report: Antonio Brown has asked for a trade

Good luck everyone, who will it be??????

Come to KC just because

tenor.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The article on CBS said the Steelers would be on the hook for 21 million if they trade him. So he's not going anywhere. The prima donna feels the coach and QB are to aligned. These skill position guys don't know their place in the pecking order.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
He'll somehow end up on the Patriots and I will /wrist irl

Would that be better or worse than getting traded to Jacksonville along with Ryan Tannehill, who is poised to break out next year, and they win the super bowl and you have to hear it from your Jaguars co-workers every day?

Cuz Tannehill is going to break out next year. ...I mean it this time!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
So who is everyones Rookie of the Year? I am going with Baker Mayfield. Not only has he stepped into a decades bad Browns team and succeeded beyond what anyone thought he would. he dealt with a coach/OC firing and thrived. He also broke the Rookie TD mark beating the likes of Russell Wilson and Payton Manning (who had 28 INTs to go with the 26 TDs) with 14 INTs. He also did it in 2 1/2 less games.

That team turned around as soon as he got on the field. You can see it in the Browns play. No they didn't win every game, but you could see that team wants to play for Baker. Not only that, that TOWN is energized now. The second to last game, they stadium wasn't sold out. The team had a 1% of making the playoffs. Baker in an interview said he wanted to see that stadium full for the last game and it sold out.

Barkley had a great season too, but I think Baker has it IMHO

• 3Like