NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I like the fans calling bullshit after a brown head hit knocked out a 2nd WR for the game. Classy.

• 1Leg Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Back up safeties. The Steelers should be carving them up in the middle of the field.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If you stop headhunting Steeler wide receivers for no reason, you might actually win this game Browns.

• 1Truth!
I think that hit on the Steelers WR shook up the Browns. No professional wants to see those kinds of damages these days. That WR looked way messed up.

• 1Knockout

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's not over yet and it is the Browns. Let's calm down.

Randall ejected!

I don't recall now but if he was the one who knocked out JuJu I'm thinking he is gonna be suspended for awhile.

But are these hits malicious or just the fact the Browns (shakes his head) are playing some very dominant football tonight? That ejection hit did NOT seem intentional (No Gronk stomp, for example) just a lapse in playing by these pretty tight rules.

Years ago would have made the highlight reel.

• 1Cutler

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But are these hits malicious or just the fact the Browns (shakes his head) are playing some very dominant football tonight? That ejection hit did NOT seem intentional (No Gronk stomp, for example) just a lapse in playing by these pretty tight rules.

Years ago would have made the highlight reel.

Fuck off homer, the one by Randall was about as obvious as a dirty hit gets.

Should have been. Seems like they did end up calling it listening to Buck comment as he is walking off.

He was hit by two people, neither of whom launched or led with the crown. Might have led to targeting ejections in college but this isn't college. The flag on the play was for roughing the QB.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Agree on the juju hit. Was just unlucky timing with his head ricocheting/sandwiched between clean hits. Was more unlucky than burficty(tm).

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Jesus Baker....that pass was Trubisky bad on 3rd down.

edit....Pittsburgh’s QB went straight Trubisky on that interception.