NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was one of the craziest things I've ever seen to be honest

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
What a bunch of animals lol. At least when the boys fight in hockey, they agree to it, duke it out and then congratulate each other for a good fight.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to see a longer clip of the fight, saw a comment saying Rudolph actually started it with Garrett. Which obviously doesn't excuse Garrett but might see Rudolph in trouble too.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I want to see a longer clip of the fight, saw a comment saying Rudolph actually started it with Garrett. Which obviously doesn't excuse Garrett but might see Rudolph in trouble too.
Yeah, it looked like Rudolph started it by pulling at Garrett's helmet. Then Garrett went to 11.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lmao Steelers downed it. Everyone came out onto the field but there is 5 seconds left. So now we need another snap.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it looked like Rudolph started it by pulling at Garrett's helmet. Then Garrett went to 11.
It kind of looka like his glove might be caught on the helmet. Either that or he was stupidly trying to rip his helmet off.

Merrith

Yeah but Garrett kind of rode him to the ground and wouldn't let go for whatever reason. That's why Rudolph was trying to push him off at first.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
2 games aint gonna happen, that level of violence will dictate far more than that. Lucky to play again this year

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

It's all Rudolph's fault, he started it. No way should garret get suspended for more than 2 games.

Even if this is true, which I think he had reason to be pissed b/c Garrett wouldn't let him go...there's just no excuse for swinging a helmet at the guy's head you just stole the helmet from (although, pretty good aim).

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This will be the first season in NFL history with two multi-game suspensions for on-field conduct.

• 2Like