NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
lol Garrett must be roided up af.

Fucking dumbass is going to be watching the rest of this season from the sideline.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rudolph was charging him + another player. Stand your ground./s

Charging him cause he ripped helmet off the QB. Gotta be honest I'm kinda impressed Rudolph took that shit to the crown and was just worried about getting officials' attention that he got cracked. Although after Earl Thomas put his lights out earlier in the year, guess that was a love tap by comparison.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
lol Garrett must be roided up af.

Fucking dumbass is going to be watching the rest of this season from the sideline.
Will be a serious blow to the Browns playoff hopes too. Their schedule is fairly weak the rest of the year.

Alright, I'm gonna take off. I got two major adrenaline rushes going. The win againswt the squellers of course, but dear god, that fucked up ending.

That was primal shit. And we have to play the steelers again in a little over two weeks!!!!

I leave you with the usual:

3e2d8w.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
It's all Rudolph's fault, he started it. No way should garret get suspended for more than 2 games.
Yeah Rudolph yanking his helmet while being sat on justified pulling his helmet off and hitting him in the head with it. You God damn retard

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The push in the back after he got domed by his own helmet is classless as fuck too. Shit city and shit franchise.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Baker still looks like shit this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Kitchens is one and done.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kitchens is done, but not till the end of the season. Garret 4 games. Browns win against miami, but lose a few more this year. No playoffs. Fight me

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fucking piece of white trash didn’t even throw for 200 yards...again.

Back up QB gifts you 4 ints and you can't even abuse them for the fuckups much less have consistent success with all those weapons? He's been terrible this year and while almost every QB sees a sophomore slump, Kitchens will ensure it lasts longer. That team has no discipline and Freddie calls a terrible game. A damn decent running offense if we played in the 70s but that's about all.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Garrett was way out of line.

If he connects flush, Rudolph would have had the most CTE.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Kitchens is done, but not till the end of the season. Garret 4 games. Browns win against miami, but lose a few more this year. No playoffs. Fight me

Garrett will fight you and bash your head in with a helmet.

• 2Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He wasn't swinging the correct end of the helmet to properly brain Rudolph. If he'd swung the crown of the helmet at him I guarantee Garrett would be in cuffs right now.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Guy deserves nothing less than a full season suspension.

Rudolph started it. Tried to pull Garrets helmet off. Garret succeeded in pulling off Rudolphs'. Rudolph is pissed the fuck off and keeps coming at Garret even after his team mates pull Garret off him AND stepping between the two. Garret goes full retard and hits Rudolph with his own helmet. Both out rest of season is what I would hope for.

• 3Picard
  • 2Like
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 9 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rudolph started it. Tried to pull Garrets helmet off. Garret succeeded in pulling off Rudolphs'. Rudolph is pissed the fuck off and keeps coming at Garret even after his team mates pull Garret off him AND stepping between the two. Garret goes full retard and hits Rudolph with his own helmet. Both out rest of season is what I would hope for.

lol. I'd love to see him get fined but he did nothing suspension worthy, much less a 6+ game ban.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user