NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Very few of those players had as much practice time or years on the bench. It's obviously not the same as a real game but I think it does prepare you some (perhaps no surprise Rodgers is the bottom there).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think Rivers playa out this year. His contract is over and they go their seperate ways. Got much love for him but its time to move on. I just hope they don't try to win anymore games.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

3gx4fv.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If the refs can keep the Patriots out of the Superbowl then I support it.

I think my worst case scenario for this year is the 49ers losing to the Ravens again. The only consolation would be not having to watch Ray Lewis jump around like an idiot this time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
rumors are swirling that with that apology, the pats might resign brown. personally i'd rather NOT have him and work with what we have, BUUUUT, if it does happen, it happens however, the dude HAS to be on a VERY short leash. toe the line, be a model player, no outrageous behaviour etc.

hopefully getting Winn back next(this?) week helps the O-line play a lot. pats solidify the O-line means the run game will(should) get better, the run game getting better, will(should) make the passing game get better, by being able to run the ball the defenses will have to scheme that the pats might run instead of pass/screen, and that in turn SHOULD help brady not get hit as much and give him another second or two in the pocket when he drops back to pass.

only time will tell. i still say the pats will win the superbowl, but the ravens playing as well as they are might make it a tough route once the playoffs start. at the beginning of the year i said the pats would be no worse than 12-4. i still say that is their worst possible outcome, it is looking more like 14-2 or 13-3. with better offensive play, they might do 15-1.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He will get the NFLs ruling in the next couple days so it is possible he will make it back. He met with them last week

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves If you're interested, here's someone who knows a lot more about football than I do breaking down tape on Jimmy G.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
We've come a long way from 49ers fans hating on Chiefs fans for Alex Smith ( jooka jooka ?)

I can't even hate. Wouldn't mind seeing them in the SB

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would have laughed if you told me the Colts vs Texans tonight was for the division lead after Luck retired.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
According to Bill Simmons, who has lived in LA for the past 20 years, the LA fans are fickle as fuck and they haven't taken to either team much. There are probably more Raiders fans in LA than both Rams & Chargers combined. But, they REALLY don't give a shit about the Chargers.

They could give the Chargers to Mexico and I'm not sure anyone would care, except for the visiting teams that would have to go to that shithole 8 times a year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Introducing Mexico's first NFL team the Tijuana Ice, formerly LA Chargers

• 1Like