NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That should be incomplete looking at the review but who the fuck knows these days.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
When you have a team (or teams) that disappoints you for year after year, fans either stop showing up, or they develop a sense of fun. Cleveland is like that. It is a good sports city.

I am betting back before they became a huge team, that is what it must of been like being a Green Bay fan. You either give up, or you learn to enjoy and have fun even though the team sucks.

Think about Golden State Warriors. Now that they are based in San Fran, think fans will still show up if they start to suck?

No, they won't.

That seems a tab bit over the top for 'learning to have fun'. But maybe its just me....

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I would love if he somehow got a superbowl win on his record. Incredible player.

As a Dolphins fan I wish we could get a QB like Tannehill.
watching miami today was like watching browns during bad years. it was painful. there just aren't enough strong points. it looked like Hoyer years, decent journeyman, very few targets, weak line, defense barely operational.

I feel. I do.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
watching miami today was like watching browns during bad years. it was painful. there just aren't enough strong points. it looked like Hoyer years, decent journeyman, very few targets, weak line, defense barely operational.

I feel. I do.
I mean it's sort of intentional in that they traded a number of starters for draft picks. The secondary has a bunch of injuries too which doesn't help.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man ever since Arizona scored a good bit early last week, Niners defense has really stepped it up.