NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm drunk as fuck. But I'm pretty sure the Packers are getting some BS calls

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Scantling needs to know where he is on the field. Feel like he could have dragged the feet and still caught that. But all the Packers' receivers behind Adams are basically just guys with one trick each.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This is getting messy. As a bears fan I am always happy to see GB get it’s shit pushed in.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Seahawks QB Russell Wilson set the NFL record with his eighth consecutive winning season as a quarterback to begin an NFL career with Seattle’s 17-9 win over the Eagles.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was weak as fuck. The ball was already gone by then.

He did make contact more than once with the receiver that play. Just feels like refs decide on the fly whether the defender is ever actually pulling at the receiver or not b/c a lot of these plays you see that same level of contact.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Al Michaels laugh after that kittles/jerry Jones joke was fucking scary.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is a pretty good way to start the toughest 3 game stretch in history or whatever they said it was. I didn't anticipate the defensive backfield playing like this at all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see them lose for the Seahawks sake. They absolutely shit on those pretenders in Green Bay though so I'll take it.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Green Bay is so overrated. I was telling my boss at work today when he asked me if I was nervous about the Packer game, "Not one bit. They are way worse than their record says they are".

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Green Bay is so overrated. I was telling my boss at work today when he asked me if I was nervous about the Packer game, "Not one bit. They are way worse than their record says they are".

Yep, we are in Year 12 of the Rodgers Era with ONE RING. I'm not putting it on him but the team's only been to three championship games during his career. It's the same tired shit of expecting them to be good just because of him and obviously that's a mistaken hypothesis. Looking back, this stat looks like it's still true which is crazy.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I hate to admit it. San Fran would beat the Pats in the Super Bowl if the game was played next week. I can't believe I'm even saying that.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yep, we are in Year 12 of the Rodgers Era with ONE RING. I'm not putting it on him but the team's only been to three championship games during his career. It's the same tired shit of expecting them to be good just because of him and obviously that's a mistaken hypothesis. Looking back, this stat looks like it's still true which is crazy.

Holy fuck that is one helluva stat! ZERO wins.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hate to admit it. San Fran would beat the Pats in the Super Bowl if the game was played next week. I can't believe I'm even said that.

Except the game won't be played next week, it will be played during the playoffs. and as much as I despise them, the Pats always step it up like mad during the post-season.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Except the game won't be played next week, it will be played during the playoffs. and as much as I despise them, the Pats always step it up like mad during the post-season.

Yeah man...I'd agree, but fuck SF looks good, and the Pat's look meh to average on offense. Defenses are a wash? I'd give the edge to SF based upon division and SoS.

You're probably right, but SF looks great.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers defense so good on 3rd down. They held the Packers to ZERO 3rd down conversions, 0-14 (with Rodgers in game). That's just impressive as fuck, and it's not the first time they have done that this season.

They get off the field by forcing a ton of punts/3 and outs, meanwhile the 49ers are one of the best teams in the league converting on 3rd down. Its crazy Rodgers only threw for 100 yards, this was the worse defense in the NFL not even 2 years ago.

Garoppolo has been also playing much better. I think his best attribute as a QB is his ability to throw with great anticipation. He throws guys open almost every play, when 49ers throw the ball it's like none of their pass catchers are hauling in the ball while standing still, it's almost always some kind of slant/post/fly play that allows the target to get YAC.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The Packers are one of the two worst NFC playoff teams (along with the Cowboys, with the Vikings way closer to those two than the Saints), but I was hoping the Packers would at least make it a respectable loss.

Which is why that Chargers loss will likely come back to haunt us. Crappy January weather at least throws in _a_ monkey wrench on a pass happy team (Packers have sucked vs the run most of the year, so no help there), but the Packers will be a speed bump to the Saints or NFC West champion, if they even make it out of the wildcard round.