NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Dak in my opinion is a better than average QB. Should NOT be paid more than Jimmy G. Heck Jimmy G shouldn't be paid that much either.
You're a complete moron. This year's stats alone say they are the same QB and Dak plays on a worse team.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Then you are only listening to the FAN. Try some ESPN or The Ticket and you won't hear so much homerism.

I mostly listen to 103.3 ESPN.

Here's a fun stat: The Miami Dolphins have more wins against opponents over .500 than the Dallas Cowboys have! (Miami beat the 6-5 Colts 16-12 in week 10).

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
hfcvjy.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You can't argue stats or facts so I guess memes are a good fallback position...

Cowboys record in 2019 against teams with winning record? W's matter, stats mean fuck all. Just ask Rivers. The fact is that Dak is shit against good teams (at least this year). Sad thing is that they'll probably win their division with 8-8

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboys record in 2019 against teams with winning record? W's matter, stats mean fuck all. Just ask Rivers. The fact is that Dak is shit against good teams (at least this year). Sad thing is that they'll probably win their division with 8-8
Ok, let's find out what he signed last....

That means Rivers is just about on par with the other highest-paid quarterbacks of the league. All of Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Ben Roethlisberger, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco and Drew Brees are making an average of at least $20 million per season, and Rivers' deal fits right in that tier. Rodgers still leads the group with an average of $22 million per season.

Well done making my point for me.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Here's a good one. Just because John Lynch gave Jimmy Garapollo a Kevin Kolb deal doesn't mean Dak Prescott should have a contract worth as much or more. One of the few things horse face did right in Denver was not offer Brock Osweiler a stupid contract, and everyone knows how Brock turned out. Dak hasn't played well since his rookie campaign, there's really no argument against it. And torching losing clubs isn't a good metric, although he somehow blew it against the then winless jets earlier this season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What in the fuck?

NFL wide receiver Terrelle Pryor is in critical condition after being stabbed in Pittsburgh overnight, according to multiple reports.

Pryor, 30, was reportedly at his Heinz Lofts apartment when he was stabbed in the shoulder and chest. Police have arrested a woman in connection with the stabbing, according to WTAE.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, I'm not sure why Jimmy G's deal is even being brought up (other than his lack of actual starting experience to get ANY sort of contract that big)...but as far as "highest paid", his is a good bit below the top ones already which they knew when they signed him that it would happen once Rodgers/Wilson deals got done. Jimmy G's cap hit for 2019 is 15th in the league, $19.35M. Over a million behind what Alex Smith's cap hit is costing the Redskins this year.

Why, who is that? Is that Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens? Well I'll be, it sure is. And what is that shirt say? hehehe

Screenshot_2019-11-30 GV Art + Design Apparel on Instagram “Doesn’t get much better than this ...png

And yes, that dude next to him is a real life brownie. Cleveland is crawling with 'em. Weird zone.

• 2Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There are real life Browns fans in Cleveland? No way.

Are you drunk most of the time you post?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Brady is 70-40 against winning teams.

Roethlisberger is 51-39 against winning teams.

Wilson is 26-21 against winning teams.

Dak's record against winning teams is 10-14 .

EVERYONE else is has Dak level. Hell Rodgers is 18-26-1 or some shit?

Here's who Dak is potentially up against for FA. Let's leave out Dallas drafting a QB for now, since that is unlikely.

• Tom Brady - free agent
  • Drew Brees - free agent
  • Cam Newton - signed through 2020, but could be released/traded for Kyle Allen
  • Dak Prescott - free agent
  • Philip Rivers - free agent
  • Teddy Bridgewater - free agent
  • Marcus Mariota - free agent
  • Andy Dalton - signed through 2020, but could be cut/traded
  • Eli Manning - free agent
  • Jameis Winston - free agent
  • Joe Flacco - signed through 2022, but could be cut/traded

Brady, Brees and Rivers probably stay put. Cam, the Panthers would be silly to move away from IMO, but the potential for him to be let go is there. Dalton and Flacco...yeah whatever.

Teddy Bridgewater is the only one here I personally would consider a threat to Dak in terms of an option. And that's a stretch.

Yup. Dallas pretty much will sign him for Garapolo money minimum.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Brady is 70-40 against winning teams.

Roethlisberger is 51-39 against winning teams.

Wilson is 26-21 against winning teams.

Dak's record against winning teams is 10-14 .

EVERYONE else is has Dak level. Hell Rodgers is 18-26-1 or some shit?

Here's who Dak is potentially up against for FA. Let's leave out Dallas drafting a QB for now, since that is unlikely.

• Tom Brady - free agent
  • Drew Brees - free agent
  • Cam Newton - signed through 2020, but could be released/traded for Kyle Allen
  • Dak Prescott - free agent
  • Philip Rivers - free agent
  • Teddy Bridgewater - free agent
  • Marcus Mariota - free agent
  • Andy Dalton - signed through 2020, but could be cut/traded
  • Eli Manning - free agent
  • Jameis Winston - free agent
  • Joe Flacco - signed through 2022, but could be cut/traded

Brady, Brees and Rivers probably stay put. Cam, the Panthers would be silly to move away from IMO, but the potential for him to be let go is there. Dalton and Flacco...yeah whatever.

Teddy Bridgewater is the only one here I personally would consider a threat to Dak in terms of an option. And that's a stretch.

Yup. Dallas pretty much will sign him for Garapolo money minimum.

I don't think anyone here really thinks Dak isn't gonna get paid, but that doesn't mean we'll ever admit he's a perfectly acceptable QB.

• 1Salty

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like the SF vs. Baltimore game is going to be a sloppy mess. Hopefully it isn't as bad as when the 49ers played against the Redskins, cause that wasn't even fun to watch.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Philly better watch out. Our secondary may be injured as hell but we still have well known talent such as, uh...let me pull up the roster here.

Nik Needham
Montre Hartridge
Chris Lammons
Marcus Sherels
Ken Webster

Actual Dolphins players or random names out of a phone book? You will know for sure after today.

Today we are cancelling the Wentzpocalypse! We may not win, but I guarantee we are going to come within a touchdown. Of the spread. Maybe 2.

Chew on that Eagles fans!

RZ851SS_d.jpg

• 1Worf