NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Sterling

El Presidente
Philly better watch out. Our secondary may be injured as hell but we still have well known talent such as, uh...let me pull up the roster here.

Nik Needham
Montre Hartridge
Chris Lammons
Marcus Sherels
Ken Webster

Actual Dolphins players or random names out of a phone book? You will know for sure after today.

Today we are cancelling the Wentzpocalypse! We may not win, but I guarantee we are going to come within a touchdown. Of the spread. Maybe 2.

Chew on that Eagles fans!

View attachment 235520
Are you suggesting that Miami's secondary isn't quite like it was at the start of the season with Minkah Fitzpatrick and Xavier Howard?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I agreed to come watch the Buccs v Jags for some reason. Sigh.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I agreed to come watch the Buccs v Jags for some reason. Sigh.
I think Winston is actually pretty fun to watch. He'll end up with 350 yards and 3 TDs. But also have 2 INTs so you never know what each play is going to be!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami just won a pass interference challenge and got a no call turned into a DPI.

They actually overturned a call!

Edit: dunno what that trick play was but I like it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dalton coming in acting like he's auditioning for another team or something.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching the Redskins somehow not get a field goal at the end of half there was amazing.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol wtf, one of the announcers in this Browns game is trying to claim that a punt isn't over when the punting team touches the ball and instead they have to maintain possession or it's a fumble and shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, at least the 49ers kept the game close. They really need to figure out how to stop these mobile QB's.

Here's to hoping the Vikings can pull the upset tomorrow night.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So the Ravens win the practice Super Bowl.

Seemed like the Niners wasted their timeouts in the second half which was catastrophic there at the end.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I still can't understand why the fuck Shanahan was throwing on 4th and 1 when they were averaging over 6 yards a carry. I think Shanahan is a fantastic play caller, but holy shit does he get too cute sometimes.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals won. And also convincingly! Jets should feel bad.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol wtf, one of the announcers in this Browns game is trying to claim that a punt isn't over when the punting team touches the ball and instead they have to maintain possession or it's a fumble and shit.
Those announcers are correct? If the receiving team then grabs the ball, no matter what happens they get the choice of possession where it was touched or how the play ended. It's why you see dudes circle the ball while it's rolling.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Eagles REALLY don't want to be the one-and-done NFC East team in the playoffs this year.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users