NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty big bounce back for Houston. Though Tennessee twice down the stretch is going to be interesting.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Uber Uberest Uber Uberest you doing ok bro?

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

TB12 looked very old last night. Reminded me of manning as he too hit a point where his passes were missing the mark.

Patriots offensive line is bad. They got worked yesterday and I don’t see enough time for Bill to get it situated.

I’d love to see one last SB for TB12 and Bill, not sure it’s going to happen.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
How I feel about all you Patriot haters. We still going to the Super Bowl!

giphy.gif

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What do Pats do in offseason at QB is my big question, TB looks cooked. Watching Lamar Jackson earlier in the day and switching over to the Pats game at night was painful

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What do Pats do in offseason at QB is my big question, TB looks cooked. Watching Lamar Jackson earlier in the day and switching over to the Pats game at night was painful

He's looked cooked before and has come back from it. I don't know if this time he will bounce back or not. I wouldn't count him out just yet however.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean I love to rag on the Pats but I'm pretty sure the prevailing opinion around this time last year was that Brady was washed up and and the dynasty was over and we all know how that went so maybe slow down a bit on the doom and gloom predictions.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean the defense is still real good so it's not like they can't win games. It'll be harder if they have to play in Baltimore in the the playoffs though.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean I love to rag on the Pats but I'm pretty sure the prevailing opinion around this time last year was that Brady was washed up and and the dynasty was over and we all know how that went so maybe slow down a bit on the doom and gloom predictions.

I’m just trying to get my boy Uber Uberest Uber Uberest off his couch and riled up. He knows the Chiefs are coming for some scalps in Boston.

1575300968194.gif

I know Brahma Brahma will be recording it on DVR to watch later.

1575300857374.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He's looked cooked before and has come back from it. I don't know if this time he will bounce back or not. I wouldn't count him out just yet however.

Ya I can't claim to know he's done, as I've thought that for at least the past 3 seasons and have been made to look dumb before. Will be interesting to see what happens with Pats in the playoffs and the offseason, time waits for no man etc etc. Been refreshing watching Baltimore this season, SF (puke), new blood is fun.

If season ended today I'd probably go Baltimore/New Orleans SB, as Drew Brees >>>> Jimmy G but the 9ers defense is so good it's hard to call. Fun season.

Can't wait for the 7-9 Cowboys to host a Wild Card game!!!!!!