NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I’m just trying to get my boy Uber Uberest Uber Uberest off his couch and riled up. He knows the Chiefs are coming for some scalps in Boston.

View attachment 235730

I know Brahma Brahma will be recording it on DVR to watch later.

View attachment 235729

Fuck you....

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You actually believe that or false bravado? I'm not even sure they win the division at this point, and TB hasnt had to battle from wild card in quite some time (ever?).

I believe it. Going to assume it comes down to the Ravens @Baltimore. The linebackers that last match up could not have played any worse than they did. Plus BB said it was his fault from a coaching scheming aspect multiple times.

Those saying Brady is washed up...He is fine. No line. Outside of Edleman, no receivers or even a tight end. No big red zone target etc.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Bills play Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Jets. Patriots play the Chiefs, Bengals, Bills and Dolphins. I find it hard to believe that Buffalo someone ends up taking the division from them.

Assuming Bills beat the Patriots and go 3-1 and the Patriots go 2-2, who wins the tiebreaker? Patriots because they won the first matchup?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bills play Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Jets. Patriots play the Chiefs, Bengals, Bills and Dolphins. I find it hard to believe that Buffalo someone ends up taking the division from them.

Assuming Bills beat the Patriots and go 3-1 and the Patriots go 2-2, who wins the tiebreaker? Patriots because they won the first matchup?

However if they do.....

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente

Two Clubs
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Two Clubs
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

Holy fuck I never knew this.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
The patriots Defense is good enough for the patriots to make it to and win the superbowl.

the patriots OFFENSE, HOWEVER, if they continue to play like they currently are is not, i am the biggest homer for the patriots around and say they will make the superbowl, however,
unless the patriots offense wakes the fuck up and actually scores touchdowns, i do not see this team making it past the ravens unless the patriots Defense shuts the raven offense completely down to score under 14 points.

i do not think it is entirely the fault of Brady, he is partially at fault, yes, the biggest fault is...receiving corps- besides edelman- there is no RELIABLE 2nd receiver on the fucking team.

all year defenses are doubling edelman, and keying on white out of the backfield with a safety or LB and defending the screen to white extremely well. Not one other player in the receiving corps has stepped up and has been able to reliably get open. all fucking year. meyers is the CLOSEST the patriots have to a 2nd reliable receiver currently...Sanu, harry and dorsett are not.

the patriots have 4 weeks to figure out their offense out and make it work, the running game is showing signs of shaping up, we just need the REST of the offense to work to allow the running game and the passing game to mesh into a functional unit.

edit: i will say the patriots played decently last night for the amount of people on the team that had the flu and still played. canon had to get IV fluids at halftime to continue playing.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I loved hearing on ESPN radio this morning a discussion about if the NFCE was historically bad. I have to agree. They have two teams competing for the overall #1 pick, one that was just beat by the team with the worst talent in the NFL, and their division leader wouldn't even be in the WC discussion in any other division. I mean, they have the same record as the Bears and look worse. The Bears at least beat one team with a winning record. Did I say, HISTORIC, Uber Uberest Uber Uberest ! One instance where the word is correctly used...lol.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sanu is more than respectable. He got it done in both Cincinnati and Atlanta. That's a NE problem if they can't figure out how to best use him.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the issue with sanu is the same as the issue with harry.

harry is a rookie and has been out most of the season and has only been back a few weeks of practicing with the team and is learning to play in the nfl/playbook/ etc
sanu is a veteran, yes, but he has only been with the team for a few weeks of practice and is learning the playbook.

They have 4 weeks to figure this all out, i can SEE what they want to do on offense, we all can, but it is not there yet. the offensive line was decimated this year too-that is starting to come together.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You think that's bad...there's a scenario that still exists where 7-9 Redskins host a wild card game. NFC Least indeed.
Im pulling for this now.

Patriots offense is also bottom third of the league the last 4-6 weeks. They are lining up to get bounced.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im pulling for this now.

Patriots offense is also bottom third of the league the last 4-6 weeks. They are lining up to get bounced.

I mean...it would be semi hilarious, but going one and done in the playoffs won't help long term. While we're probably going to screw ourselves out of Chase Young territory (or trading down from there), we can still get the best LT in the draft to replace Trent Williams (if they don't screw the pick up).

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Oh we are doing that thing where Brady is washed up and the Pats suck. Cute. Seen this movie before.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh we are doing that thing where Brady is washed up and the Pats suck. Cute. Seen this movie before.

Haven't seen him on pace for this few passing TD's since 2006 (and that's with 3 in garbage time last night). His TD% on only 3.7% of his passes has never been that low (aside from got injured Week 1 year).

They might turn it around, but we haven't seen Brady like this as a passer in a long time/maybe ever.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haven't seen him on pace for this few passing TD's since 2006 (and that's with 3 in garbage time last night). His TD% on only 3.7% of his passes has never been that low (aside from got injured Week 1 year).

They might turn it around, but we haven't seen Brady like this as a passer in a long time/maybe ever.

facts not opinions

• 1Worf
  • 1Like