NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
3 weeks until the regular season starts, excited, havent seen real football in 10 months. Credit to me for not pointing out that the refs have a lot of shit to work out before season starts. Don't blow fumbles dead, let scoring plays stand as scoring plays. These all trigger automatic reviews. Black refs be dumb I guess. Hopefullythose guys dont get assigned to regular season games.

• 4Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Black refs be dumb.

giphy.gif

also

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It would seem in the early go our pass rush of first 9 weeks has shown up again... I hope that changes fast

Kaines

Potato Supreme
One decent game and all of a sudden the Rams are BACK. Bunch of fucking Longhorn Rams fans up in here

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
One decent game and all of a sudden the Rams are BACK. Bunch of fucking Longhorn Rams fans up in here
Yeah, we're not 7-5 and 2 plays away from 9-3 or anything. Don't worry, you'll get your shot to avenge that playoff loss soon.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah, we're not 7-5 and 2 plays away from 9-3 or anything. Don't worry, you'll get your shot to avenge that playoff loss soon.
It’ll have to be in 2021 cause Rams ain’t making the playoffs this year.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I got no beef with 49ers fans but I had to take a picture of this guy walking around my local Kroger about 45 minutes ago (outside DFW). Like shit man it's a regular season game. He's not even shopping and has the most smug look on his face lol.

View attachment 236848

Kaep jersey = confirmed troll

Man I had a hundred heart attacks in that game. That has to be the most flagrant facemask in history on Kittle and he just won't go down.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user