NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man after beating the Saints if the Rams beat the Seahawks while still looking fairly incompetent it will be the perfect Sunday.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That was a quick drive.

And lol Collinsworth saying Flowers got a facial.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How the fuck are you biting on an out way short of the 1st down marker and then give up 35 yards. Ramsey really hasn't lived up to his rep.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Rams stay that conservative and they'll let the Seahawks right back in this game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So what's gotten into the Rams the last 2 weeks? They look like a different team.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So what's gotten into the Rams the last 2 weeks? They look like a different team.
Playing two rookies on our OL that aren't total shit, center also replaced.

Offense sucked a fat dick before the OL got "fixed" if it really is.

edit - Fucking lol, of fucking course they convert a 4th and 18.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Defense gave up 6 to the Seachickens. That fucking bullshit Steelers loss really gonna bite us in the ass.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Defense gave up 6 to the Seachickens. That fucking bullshit Steelers loss really gonna bite us in the ass.

Most infuriating loss of the year and I don't even like the Rams. Reminds me so much of the Saints loss to the refs. The NFL's unwillingess to enact true professionalism for the people enforcing the rules makes them look dirty. Their defense of poor refs and lack of punishment...makes them look dirty. The constant errors and absolute power refs wield, is the sign of a dirty system. No wonder the NFL has relaxed on gambling. From all outward appearances, the game is compromised and has been for a while. It's a shame every team has to fight the refs at certain points in the season rather than other teams. Even the Pats are getting bad calls. Goodell must be getting nervous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Most infuriating loss of the year and I don't even like the Rams. Reminds me so much of the Saints loss to the refs. The NFL's unwillingess to enact true professionalism for the people enforcing the rules makes them look dirty. Their defense of poor refs and lack of punishment...makes them look dirty. The constant errors and absolute power refs wield, is the sign of a dirty system. No wonder the NFL has relaxed on gambling. From all outward appearances, the game is compromised and has been for a while. It's a shame every team has to fight the refs at certain points in the season rather than other teams. Even the Pats are getting bad calls. Goodell must be getting nervous.

It's just that more obvious when you're watching redzone every week and you get to watch the incompetence across the league. The NFL is competitive enough that one or two bad calls can decide a game and 1 or 2 games can put a team out of the playoffs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Browns top Bengals to keep wildcard hopes alive"

Most Browns headline ever.

Honestly if they'd been able to beat the steelers last week they'd be one game back of Titans for last spot. We all knew back end of their schedule was week, that's why they've won 4 of their last 5.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So maybe Garoppolo isnt bad?

I'm so confused. If you watch, like actually pay attention to him play, he has the correct mechanics and throwing ability. He can go through progressions and throws with anticipation.( unlike Colin Sackorpick)

Over the last 5 games he has been on fire, his stat line is looking pretty good now, 25 TDs, 70% completion rate, over 100 rating.

But then some of the interceptions he throws or fumbles are maddening. I think we are starting to figure out what kind of player he actually is though, a gutsy one who isnt afraid to throw into coverage or take chances, which is better than anything the 49ers have had since Garcia.

Great win today, feelsgoodman. And fuck you faggots who made fun of me for claiming the 49ers defense was perhaps historically good.

Screenshot_20191209-045718_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Dumbest QB in the NFL today. Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer , you should apply for the job of his handler. Guy needs a Dez Bryant type overseer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user