NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Good means he can make all the throws. Makes good decisions most times. Wins more than loses. Gets you to the playoffs. GREAT is 4th quarter comebacks are no sweat. WINS in the playoffs.

Experience will make Trubisky great IMO.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Good means he can make all the throws. Makes good decisions most times. Wins more than loses. Gets you to the playoffs. GREAT is 4th quarter comebacks are no sweat. WINS in the playoffs.

Experience will make Trubisky great IMO.

In all seriousness as a Bears fan there isn't much choice aside from hoping this is true. The problem is there is nothing that would make you think he can even get to above average. Pace made a huge mistake that will eventually get him fired. Said it on draft night then and I believe it now. Probably will end in being a waste of the best Bears team since 85 the way it's going.

Edit: Also for your bolded part, almost any other QB would have gotten the same record and into the playoffs based on Trubisky's play and stats.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Enter MMATV

Unfortunately I live in the land of satellite internet. On a good day I might be able to stream a football game, but most of the time it would be in terrible resolution or the load times would make it too frustrating to bother with.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Unfortunately I live in the land of satellite internet. On a good day I might be able to stream a football game, but most of the time it would be in terrible resolution or the load times would make it too frustrating to bother with.
giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
AB working on his new book: How to Blow a 30 million Dollar deal.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Any day the Packers can go into Chicago and make the Bears cry is a good day.

But I saw nothing here to indicate the Packers aren't the third best team in the division, and even less to think they will take one of the two wildcard spots vs the 49ers, Vikings, Falcons, Panthers, Cowboys, etc.
Well I kind of thought they would be a train wreck but if their defense is actually good I think you can pencil them in for double digit wins and a deep playoff run. I don't want to overreact though because its the first game and people are rusty and the Bears offense played like garbage.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You misspelled 'played pretty much exactly how they played all of last season'
They racked up more penalties in this game than they did in almost the entire season last year. They didnt play remotely like the offense of last year.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They racked up more penalties in this game than they did in almost the entire season last year. They didnt play remotely like the offense of last year.

Weren't most of their penalties on a single drive too? lol

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
just imagine Bears having even league flat average offense with the defense they have now. They'd be pretty much unbeatable. That D can hold any team to around 10 points. But year after year they get fucked by their limp dicked offense. I say, fuck it. Put Chase in.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider

"Stop this shit and just play football,"
Immediately goes out and does more shit. I almost feel bad for the dude, he's lost his damn mind.

Great production quality though

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
AB now wants to be released from the Raiders. Dude flat out has mental health problems.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

wow, he really is that dumb. Time to blame massa trying to keep the black man down

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

wow, he really is that dumb. Time to blame massa trying to keep the black man down

This boggles my mind. He couldn't keep his mouth shut long enough to pocket 30m guaranteed... I just don't understand

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This boggles my mind. He couldn't keep his mouth shut long enough to pocket 30m guaranteed... I just don't understand

He has certainly gone mental, should do himself a favor and check into a mental health facility. Raiders are bound to make it so he can't play this year at all, even if someone else would want him.

The Raiders eventually may be able to put Brown on the reserve/left squad list, if he leaves the team and refuses return after receiving the so-called “five-day letter.” If that happens, Brown gets shut down for the season, and he can’t go play for another team.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users