NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
#DitchTrubisky

Although why the Packers didn't run the ball three times there I can't begin to fathom.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If you're the Bears GM, ignoring the fact you actually traded up to draft Trubisky, why aren't you on the phone with Texas right now offering a 7th rounder for Watson?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What a lackluster fucking game. Why the fuck did Chicago ride Trubisky all game? I thought Nagy was smart?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Any day the Packers can go into Chicago and make the Bears cry is a good day.

But I saw nothing here to indicate the Packers aren't the third best team in the division, and even less to think they will take one of the two wildcard spots vs the 49ers, Vikings, Falcons, Panthers, Cowboys, etc.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
What a lackluster fucking game. Why the fuck did Chicago ride Trubisky all game? I thought Nagy was smart?

Im biased because I was starting Montgomery on one my fantasy teams, but he looked good and was actually moving the ball in the 1st. Then he barely saw the ball again. It's not even like they were getting blown out and had to pass, pass, pass to try and keep up.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
If you're the Bears GM, ignoring the fact you actually traded up to draft Trubisky, why aren't you on the phone with Texas right now offering a 7th rounder for Watson?

Because it's one game. He barely played preseason. It's the 1st game of the year. He's young and good.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The game was blacked out on DirecTV because they are fighting with NBC. I'm really starting to hate DirecTV.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The game was blacked out on DirecTV because they are fighting with NBC. I'm really starting to hate DirecTV.
Don't worry, I wish I was blacked out for most of this snorefest..

• 1Worf

Nester

Vyemm Raider
No kidding. Both teams should feel shitty about their play and upcoming season.

I started Montgomery and was screaming at the tv the second half. At least the packers have Rogers to save the day. Bears fans are losing their minds on their forums lol

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texans vs Saints should have been the Thursday opening game, or Pats vs Steelers. Those are the best games of week 1.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got a chuckle out of the announcers praising the Packers defense. Might as well praise them for stifling the practice squad in training.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'd be leary of MMA-TV these days. They've been mia for awhile now, not accepting any payments at all.

Yea, I havent been able to renew my sub on there for a while. It says it accepts googlepay, but I never actually get the payment request.

Sucks too because that site was the tits.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Because it's one game. He barely played preseason. It's the 1st game of the year. He's young and good.

What does good mean to you? Good in that he's not Nathan Peterman or good in that you expect him to lead a touchdown drive when needed? I'd say maybe I'm lucky in that I don't live in Chicago so didn't hear all summer how he was going to be good but I've yet to see going on year 3 now any reason to think that at best you win with him not because of him. The playoff loss was more on him sucking than the kicker missing one kick.

Edit: finishing the 2018 season ranked 12th or worse among qualifying QBs in yards per attempt, passer rating, adjusted net yards per attempt, touchdown rate, and interception rate.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No kidding. Both teams should feel shitty about their play and upcoming season.

I started Montgomery and was screaming at the tv the second half. At least the packers have Rogers to save the day. Bears fans are losing their minds on their forums lol

Mike Davis got quite a few touches, which cut into Montgomery and Cohen's work. Cohen didn't even have a single carry all game.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What does good mean to you? Good in that he's not Nathan Peterman or good in that you expect him to lead a touchdown drive when needed? I'd say maybe I'm lucky in that I don't live in Chicago so didn't hear all summer how he was going to be good but I've yet to see going on year 3 now any reason to think that at best you win with him not because of him. The playoff loss was more on him sucking than the kicker missing one kick.

Good means he can make all the throws. Makes good decisions most times. Wins more than loses. Gets you to the playoffs. GREAT is 4th quarter comebacks are no sweat. WINS in the playoffs.

Experience will make Trubisky great IMO.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Probably split with the Falcons and Saints as usual, lose both to the Panthers as usual, with the Giants, Cardinals, and 49ers being the easy wins. Rest are a crap shoot but realistically all winnable games.
I'm not going to sit here and say the 49ers are going to win the division and make a run through the playoffs, but do you actually see them being an easy win for the Bucs? Want an avatar bet on that?