NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Guys, I’m not mad. You’re all mad.

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I agree but they are the only team to have a 1st rounder forfeited since 1980 at all. They had it happen...TWICE. They don't seem to get the message so the possibility of a massive punishment is obviously there. If it was anyone but the Patriots...if they hadn't just forfeited a pick just a few years ago. I could see multiple 1st and maybe 2nd rounders being in the mix. The video being 8 minutes of sideline focus is really hard to explain away. I don't think anyone can and that's why there has been complete silence by our resident Brady apologists(dick suckers). Why the Bengals? Because they were the only ones that actually caught them and every win counts when you are close to freefall and the Ravens almost have home field locked up.

No one questions they cheat anymore. They just try to poo poo the degree.

Anyone who thinks the Pat's were filming the Bengals to cheat is High. Its the Patriots, and ppl love to hate them and this sells stories, so OF COURSE its news and OF COURSE every single sports show is going to run this into the ground.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who thinks the Pat's were filming the Bengals to cheat is High. Its the Patriots, and ppl love to hate them and this sells stories, so OF COURSE its news and OF COURSE every single sports show is going to run this into the ground.

Sure. They never cheat.

iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
And OF COURSE they have a history of doing this and OF COURSE every idiot Pats fan will explain it away in the worst cringe attempts imaginable.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
And OF COURSE people gonna spend 32 pages spamming this thread acting like retards and massively exaggerating about it acting like the Patriots are the only team that has ever done anything stupid/shady.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I love how Bengals fans don't even care because we're terrible and everyone else is making this a story. It's cheating against a 1-12 team. Is that the level of desperation this historic dynasty has reached? Is that the level of confidence the team has? They have to cheat to insure they can beat the fucking Bengals?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
No one gives a shit, we're just enjoying how triggered pats fans are about it being in the news.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Patriots might be facing some stiff repercussions if there is any trail leading back to Darth Bill. That's why Mr.Were on to Cincinnati is so talkative about this issue, he is getting out in front of it in order to distance himself from it.

He knows he is a cheater, he basically admitted it and is owning his persona. He doesnt care if the team is found guilty of anything as long as it doesnt get back to him specifically.

Its absolutely what the Patriots would do. Got caught cheating, they fined Belechick 1 million $ after deflate shit, so he knows he has to stop being the drug dealer, and let the drug dealers work for him. So if they do get caught doing anything, he didnt have anything to do with it!

Lets see if he was smart enough to not leave an electronic trail.

• 3Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Jozu has weighed in. Im comfortable that nothing will happen becuase hes retarded and never been right. Stay mad bois.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Good one Gavin.

You dont even have any vested interest in any NFL team. It's easy to be right when you just criticize everything with no real skin in the game.

The Patriots are absolutely guilty here.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Good one Gavin.

You dont even have any vested interest in any NFL team. It's easy to be right when you just criticize everything with no real skin in the game.

The Patriots are absolutely guilty here.

edit:

Last edited:

Jozu

I hope it was nothing. But when Belechick comes out and admits they push the envelope to win, are very competitive, and have since used more caution with "crossing the line" it makes you at least wonder why he is so talkative about this subject and what other things they do.

So maybe no lines were crossed and this just goes away, but this cheating stench wont be shook off until after Bill retires.