NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The Patriots are well coached and the Chiefs are not and Vanderhoof thinks that says something about what exactly? Holy shit is he retarded.

The Pats are the best coached team in the NFL and have been for almost two decades. It's the reason some Pats retards can say stupid stuff like Brady hasn't regressed every year for the past 4 or that Gronk wasn't his savior the last 6. Bill got back to his defensive roots which fucking sucks for every other team in the NFL. Guy has a serious addiction to winning. He needs therapy and time off. Lots of time off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just wanted to say, there were some great games yesterday. Starting to get real. Loved watching Kittle carry 3 defenders like that. Fucking awesome, and I hate the 49's.

Sucks that the Raiders suck, again. /shrug

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hilarious if we had managed to beat the Packers yesterday we'd still have a playoff scenario at this rate, because neither Dallas nor Philly can win a game. hope we continue to lose though maybe Giants can pick up another win and we can get back up to #2 pick.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider

Brady should be suspended 3 games and the Pats should forfeit a 1st round pick

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Dumbest QB in the NFL today. Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer , you should apply for the job of his handler. Guy needs a Dez Bryant type overseer.

That arm though. He threw, what, a 70+ yard tight spiral in the Steelers loss? I think he threw it so deep out of frustration, but still, that is truly some arm/

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, well this should be fun

The NFL obtained the footage from the production crew as part of an investigation and according to Bleacher Report, there is reportedly about eight minutes’ worth of the camera focused on the Bengals sideline that captured Cincinnati play calls, hand signals and substitutions on the tape.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Malicious or not they are gonna get reamed out hard with no lube.

I seriously doubt you send a film crew to a game without laying out the rules.