NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Why would Johnny49 continuously cheat on his wife with drugged out hookers while his wife demonstrated a clear willingness to constantly drain his balls?

Some people can't get out of their own way.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Malicious or not they are gonna get reamed out hard with no lube.

I seriously doubt you send a film crew to a game without laying out the rules.

I'd be shocked if Kraft got anything more than a fine.

edit:

This is 100% on Kraft and he deserves whatever it is that's coming to him for this, but I don't expect it to be anything significant. He paraded out Belichick during Spygate to the owners and made him personally apologize to each one, forcing him to explain exactly what he did while claiming he [Kraft] and his organization was deeply embarrassed over it and that it would never happen again... And then Kraft ends up responsible for literally doing something similar regardless of intent to promote his organization through a Facebook web series.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'd be shocked if Kraft got anything more than a fine.

I agree but they are the only team to have a 1st rounder forfeited since 1980 at all. They had it happen...TWICE. They don't seem to get the message so the possibility of a massive punishment is obviously there. If it was anyone but the Patriots...if they hadn't just forfeited a pick just a few years ago. I could see multiple 1st and maybe 2nd rounders being in the mix. The video being 8 minutes of sideline focus is really hard to explain away. I don't think anyone can and that's why there has been complete silence by our resident Brady apologists(dick suckers). Why the Bengals? Because they were the only ones that actually caught them and every win counts when you are close to freefall and the Ravens almost have home field locked up.

No one questions they cheat anymore. They just try to poo poo the degree.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Probably enough of an edge to beat us by 35 instead of 25.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I agree but they are the only team to have a 1st rounder forfeited since 1980 at all. They had it happen...TWICE.

We're talking about a buffoon here who throws darts at the best of times to determine what the punishment is. You can beat your wife or murder someone and possibly get off scot free or you can violate a memo and get the largest punishment issued by the NFL. The Patriots weren't the only ones who ended up getting busted for Spygate there were at least two other teams who did something similar after the Pats got caught and their punishment wasn't anything like what NE got. The only thing consistent about his rulings is that he's inconsistent, so sure everything is always on the table as long as he's still in charge.

I'd be surprised if its a significant punishment because all signs seem to point to Goodell believing the Patriots on this one, and it helps that the film crew that violated the rules was a third party professional film crew independent from football operations hired by Kraft that was properly credentialed by the Browns. It was planned in advanced, the Browns okayed it, they were where they were supposed to be, they were clad in Patriots gear and were upfront about everything and the webseries they were filming does apparently exist and has existed for years. The only thing they did wrong was film footage from the sidelines but that story keeps changing. Yesterday "sources" and ESPN was adamant and standing behind their story that an entire quarter was filmed. Now it's down to 8 minutes (and we don't even know if that's 8 game minutes) and being reported that the "signals" that were filmed could possibly be public signals that all TV media cameras pick up - and it's apparently what the NFL is looking into right now to determine what the punishment should be.

Still shouldn't have happened and Kraft definitely should have known better and I'm perfectly okay with him getting punished, but it's still going to come down to the buffoon at the top throwing a dart.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

If you aren't cheating you aren't trying!

I like how retards equate this to cheating. Literally the dumbest football followers refer to this as cheating, and when called out on it they have been backpedaling stammering retards. Immediately move the goalposts or say they were just trolling. I’m not saying Daezuel Daezuel is a mouth breathing stammering retard who complains about the refs every week, I’m just saying this is something a person like that has been saying.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
U mad bro?

giphy.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn! I haven't seen Uber this pissed since the last time the Pats were caught cheating.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users