NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Freaking Lambs letting me down. I loved Weddle on the Chargers but they cut him like 3-4 years ago. It amazes me he is still in the league.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This fucking team needs to get its shit together by next week. Seahawks are other worldly at home.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jozu.... is that you?
Tell me that you're worried about this team going into Seattle and beating them.

I love this team but they have some serious flaws right now, and Seattle has been their kryptonite. I'll be cheering for them and hope they win, but I've got no confidence in it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seahawks gonna be tough, but Wilson has came back down to Earth.

We could win that game. Beating defending NFC champs twice in a season is how you put a stamp on a season. What a final drive to win.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Of course the 49ers can go beat Seattle. The last game they played couldn’t have been closer outside of being a tie. Both teams are good and capable of deep playoff runs and of beating each other. Kind of sucks that winner next week goes on bye and waits to host while loser goes on road for as long as their playoff run is as a 12 win wild-card team, but that’s the way it is. Feels like next week is the start of the playoffs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seahawks gonna be tough, but Wilson has came back down to Earth.

We could win that game. Beating defending NFC champs twice in a season is how you put a stamp on a season. What a final drive to win.
I mean he has 28 TDs and 5ints. He had a rating of 137.7 last week. So yeah he has "come back to earth" ...dude is the best in the league. Jackson is having a better season though Wilson jas proven time and again he is clutch and cool under pressure.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tell me that you're worried about this team going into Seattle and beating them.

I love this team but they have some serious flaws right now, and Seattle has been their kryptonite. I'll be cheering for them and hope they win, but I've got no confidence in it.

Its going to be a tough game for both teams. Division rivals with a ton on the line. As a fan I am confident we can win that game. That's my heart talking, my brain says "Our defense can make even the worst QBs look like fucking all stars and while Jimmy G aint top tier hes good enough to win". Your injuries on D gives me some hope but we can be inconsistent this year especially.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Brady is such a piece of shit.

Oh no! HE TOUCHED HIM! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
That thing by brady was a bit cheap.

Now about the game... FINALLY the offense showed some good things. Harry had some catches, edelman looked healthier, the running game looked good, and with the running game working, the passing game was better.(except the fumble by berkhead)

The patriots play like that the rest of their games and they will at least make the conference championship game. They win that and sb#7 baby!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Duck living up to his name. Like fuck dude, there isn't a single guy we could go after who would be better than Rudolph or Duck? There has got to be someone who wants to play who isn't as bad as these guys. Is Tebow still looking for a job? Hire him at halftime, make it the Christmas miracle.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watt punching Darnold right in the nuts is hilarious. Them showing it in slow motion and constantly saying 'Watt punches the ball' while he clearly misses the ball and punches him in the nuts is amazing. Does Dan Fouts not know the difference between those balls?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Woke up late to see Haskins was tearing it up, but thankfully the D knows the plan. Today is the day we need to lose, especially with Miami winning. Chase Young or the haul of picks we can get trading down here we come!

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
NFL games are basically unwatchable now due to horrible and inconsistent officiating. They're basically a third team out there with their own agenda to heavily influence games.