NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, pretty sure I heard on redzone the loser of that game gets the first pick.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder if Burrow was cheering for the Bengals to win today.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Welp, the guy i'm matched up against for my fantasy superbowl had Barkley, Kamara, Thomas and Parker. I guess at least if i'm gonna lose and get 2nd place it's best to do it to someone who puts up 180 =/

Also, how the hell did Cinci even take that game to OT? They were getting absolutely smashed last time I checked the score of it...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Welp, the guy i'm matched up against for my fantasy superbowl had Barkley, Kamara, Thomas and Parker. I guess at least if i'm gonna lose and get 2nd place it's best to do it to someone who puts up 180 =/

Also, how the hell did Cinci even take that game to OT? They were getting absolutely smashed last time I checked the score of it...
Miami missed a FG with about 3 minutes left. Bengals TD + 2 pt conversion, recover onside kick, TD + 2 pt conversion with no time on the clock.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Bungles win the only way they know how. The last decade of semi-competence has already been forgotten.

• 1Cutler

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never been happier about a Redskins loss. With Miami winning, too, as long as Dallas beats us next week lock for #2 pick. Chase Young or find someone who wants to trade up and get a bunch of picks.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm just going to congratulate the Seahawks on the West now. No way this 49ers team goes into Seattle and wins.

The offense has been ineffective since Richburg went down.

That team you are afraid of is down 14 - 7 against the Cards right now in Seattle and from what i can tell from the gamecast can't get anything going.

• 1WTF