NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Freddy Kitchens should be available.

You one upped me. I was going to say Gase would be available in a year or two if they could hold on to Garrett until then. Kitchens is an obvious upgrade for our wonderful Dallas fans.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Funny thing is you can't rule out the Cowboys yet as it is completely possible iggles get shitstomped by the Giants

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It sucks to hear the Cowboys lose, but we really gotta move on from Garret. Guy has been passable with multiple "should have been" teams over the last few years; we're not going to hit the big game with him at the helm.

Not really sure who fills that gap, but they are walking into a (aside from the occasional) solid QB, amazing RB and fairly decent O-line and a receiver we may keep around. You can do a lot with that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Mad genius?

I gotta be honest...I could see all 5 of those happening. Titans v. Houston might be tough, but because Houston beat the Chiefs, they could still in theory get the #3 seed if they win and Chiefs lose to the Chargers next week. Ravens might rest all their starters against Pittsburgh, though.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Never been happier about a Redskins loss. With Miami winning, too, as long as Dallas beats us next week lock for #2 pick. Chase Young or find someone who wants to trade up and get a bunch of picks.

That's far from a sure thing. Unless I misunderstood the announcers, beating you will put us in the playoffs so you know we'll choke.

I expect both teams to look like they're trying to lose. But then again it's Cowboys and Indians. We may both come out looking like this should be the championship game.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's far from a sure thing. Unless I misunderstood the announcers, beating you will put us in the playoffs so you know we'll choke.

I expect both teams to look like they're trying to lose. But then again it's Cowboys and Indians. We may both come out looking like this should be the championship game.

If you win and the Eagles lose to the Giants, then you get in. If the Eagles win you're eliminated no matter what. But you're just a better team than we are anyways so you should crush us. Garrett will clap his hands all game then get fired.

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I gotta be honest...I could see all 5 of those happening. Titans v. Houston might be tough, but because Houston beat the Chiefs, they could still in theory get the #3 seed if they win and Chiefs lose to the Chargers next week. Ravens might rest all their starters against Pittsburgh, though.

My prediction is the other 4 happen but Oakland loses to Denver so it doesn't matter. I think the Ravens will at least play their starters long enough to secure the game and take a 12game win streak into the playoffs.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland Cleveland's it up against Cinci tho...

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Patriots always turn it on during the last couple pre-season games. Back to back byes and then home opener, can’t wait.

that's when they finally got all the secretly taped calls of the last few upcoming opponents edited into a nice little "Team X calls and signals from week 1 to week 15, 2019" presentation video

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucker can't even keep his own jokes straight.

Pats fans are trash. The NFL deserves better.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
There are 17 weeks in the season. Why are slant eyes even in this thread?

If you actually learn to properly read one day, then you'd notice that I wrote last few opponents and week 15. Just to break it down for you, few is more than one and week 15 states that 15 weeks have already been completed. Now, if you had taken basic math in school, you'd know that if you add a number bigger than 1 to the number 15 and the smallest whole number bigger than 1 is 2, you would get not 16 but 17.
...and I'm not asian

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Motherfucker can't even keep his own jokes straight.

Pats fans are trash. The NFL deserves better.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
apparently, the nfl cannot find a connection between the patriot films production crew that did the idiotic filming and the patriot coaching staff, and it is pissing them off, with no evidence beyond the idiotic crew doing the filming, the pats will probably get a hand slap -a fine most likely.

• 1Seriously?