NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
apparently, the nfl cannot find a connection between the patriot films production crew that did the idiotic filming and the patriot coaching staff, and it is pissing them off, with no evidence beyond the idiotic crew doing the filming, the pats will probably get a hand slap -a fine most likely.
The organization hired them. End of story. Doesn't matter that there is no email from Belicheat.

Or is this "no evidence" like Brady destroying his tablet, saying he didn't destroy it.

Oh wait, or is this like Brady saying he never really had contact with the ball guy and then they pull his text records and there were like 30 texts from him to that guy?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the nfl got the cell phones etc and are finding no connection between any of the patriots coaching staff or team and the production crew except for the scout. the only person - apparently, i could be wrong- the crew had contact with, was the scout they were following.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
the nfl got the cell phones etc and are finding no connection between any of the patriots coaching staff or team and the production crew except for the scout. the only person - apparently, i could be wrong- the crew had contact with, was the scout they were following.

So who does the scout work for again?

EDIT Report: Marshawn Lynch to meet with Seahawks Monday

BEAST MODE!!!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Just cause he is visiting doesn't mean he is coming back. That said who do you find to run the football this late in the season. Which really doesn't matter cause no way we overcome these injuries and do anything in the playoffs.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So no one hired them? Then what the heck were they doing there in the first place?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1577121206770.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Leg Drop
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So no one hired them? Then what the heck were they doing there in the first place?

Just stop.

YES the PATRIOTS hired them. More than likely the pub department or whatever. Or they work for the Pats directly. Who knows. The NFL is saying that everyone's phones got pulled. Records got looked at, and they saw no one that matters talking to the film crew. Fine the Pats for being stupid and move on. Nothing changes, Pats still look bad as always blah blah blah. We put Brady on defense...have him trip up and break Lamar Jacksons' leg. Pats win again.

Brady is such a piece of shit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just cause he is visiting doesn't mean he is coming back. That said who do you find to run the football this late in the season. Which really doesn't matter cause no way we overcome these injuries and do anything in the playoffs.
Should try to trade for Gordon.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just stop.

YES the PATRIOTS hired them. More than likely the pub department or whatever. Or they work for the Pats directly. Who knows. The NFL is saying that everyone's phones got pulled. Records got looked at, and they saw no one that matters talking to the film crew. Fine the Pats for being stupid and move on. Nothing changes, Pats still look bad as always blah blah blah. We put Brady on defense...have him trip up and break Lamar Jacksons' leg. Pats win again.

Ya, they learned not to use phones during what was it that happened? Oh ya, the last time they got caught cheating or was it the time before that? Happens so often I get them confused sometimes.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ya, they learned not to use phones during what was it that happened? Oh ya, the last time they got caught cheating or was it the time before that? Happens so often I get them confused sometimes.

Get on the Pats level NFL.

spherical-chess-board.jpeg

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pats fans are so ridiculous when they try to mansplain everything away. You like cheaters, just admit it and move on. Last time Brady literally lied to a judge. So you don't think they are lying to the NFL? If you don't think they are lying cheaters you must have an IQ of like 50. The front office, owner and coach have all been caught in ridiculous lies before but we should trust them now?

I trust Josh Gordon saying he won't smoke weed again more than I trust the Pats saying they didn't cheat.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Pats fans are so ridiculous when they try to mansplain everything away. You like cheaters, just admit it and move on. Last time Brady literally lied to a judge. So you don't think they are lying to the NFL? If you don't think they are lying cheaters you must have an IQ of like 50. The front office, owner and coach have all been caught in ridiculous lies before but we should trust them now?

I trust Josh Gordon saying he won't smoke weed again more than I trust the Pats saying they didn't cheat.

tenor.gif

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This latest incident could be innocent as shit as you claim but that doesn't change the fact the Pats try to find ways to cheat like they're the Houston Astros of football.

What's the fucking difference though if they'll never change the outcome of the results? I guess the difference is I actually feel I'm close to done with baseball over this latest bullshit.

Lost superbowl 13 to fucking 3 (tied going into the 4th at 3-3 btw), come back for completely shitty season where you lose to the Cowgirls of all teams, and I'm still coming back for more football.

• 1Like