NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lol and the vikes have no timeouts. Nice!

Edit...and get sacked at the 2 minute warning. Lol!!!!!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I dont think either of these teams are going anywhere unless they get a bye.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I dont think either of these teams are going anywhere unless they get a bye.
Err, yeah, that's why the Packers winning was so important. They'd likely lose in the wildcard weekend hosting the Seahawks / 49ers / maybe Vikings, but you can see a scenario where the bye week and cold weather in the divisional round lets them squeak by someone beaten up from the week before... to then lose in the NFC Championship game.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This latest incident could be innocent as shit as you claim but that doesn't change the fact the Pats try to find ways to cheat like they're the Houston Astros of football.

What's the fucking difference though if they'll never change the outcome of the results? I guess the difference is I actually feel I'm close to done with baseball over this latest bullshit.

Lost superbowl 13 to fucking 3 (tied going into the 4th at 3-3 btw), come back for completely shitty season where you lose to the Cowgirls of all teams, and I'm still coming back for more football.

I've been done with baseball since the hitters blatantly juiced for runs about 20 years ago. MLB fucking with the baseballs this year is such an obvious league sponsored cheat. For a sport who supposedly believes tradition is a religion, they have fucked with the records for decades. Anything to get viewers back.

I quit watching basketball as a sport after the ref was caught cheating. Game is so different now but I watch it like I used to watch wrestling as a kid. It's not a serious sport. I just watch to be entertained by talented athletes even though most are gigantic crybabies like Lebron.

I don't know what will break me from football but the refs and legalized gambling has gotten me a lot closer. I know there is massive cheating going on and the refs are a huge part of it but I still watch. I really hate the rules for QBs, targeted hitting rules, and the never-ending push for zero defense from the league but I guess I need a lot more still. It's turning into entertainment instead of a serious sport though and that should slow my viewing a bit. I really hate 60 minutes of hard play can be negated by one call from a zebra faggot wanting one team to win. A part-time zebra faggot making bank off their part-time officiating of a giant money pot.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Only those who do not believe they are liars and cheaters even though they have admitted to lying and cheating. If you are one of that crowd then it's not an insult, it's the truth. Sorry man. If you got offended maybe you should look inside instead of at me.

Oh? You're done foaming at the mouth over non-issues, and things that will never change? Well allow me to retort.

Get over it kid. You're jealousy (and all Pats haters for that matter!) over the greatest coach/QB combo in history, clearly leaves you up at night secretly wishing you could have cheated your way to a championship. The same way that I wake up with a hard dick dreaming/knowing that all's that I need to do to rile up the unwashed losing NFL masses is whisper in your ear...

/bostonaccent on

"Six Supa Bowls".

Here we are warming up prior to every game matter fact!

giphy.gif

• 1Cutler
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Oh? You're done foaming at the mouth over non-issues, and things that will never change? Well allow me to retort.

Get over it kid. You're jealousy (and all Pats haters for that matter!) over the greatest coach/QB combo in history, clearly leaves you up at night secretly wishing you could have cheated your way to a championship. The same way that I wake up with a hard dick dreaming/knowing that all's that I need to do to rile up the unwashed losing NFL masses is whisper in your ear...

/bostonaccent on

"Six Supa Bowls".

View attachment 239201
I mean Clemens and Bonds are getting into the HoF at some point. It's not like they're going to vacate their titles. Just lean into it. Or are you suggesting that they're not cheaters at all?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I mean Clemens and Bonds are getting into the HoF at some point. It's not like they're going to vacate their titles. Just lean into it. Or are you suggesting that they're not cheaters at all?

Dude. OF COURSE! No one, even the die hard Pats fan in this thread think they didn't cheat. The big beef has always been stop acting like that was so rare. Pats got caught because they were too damn brazen about shit. AND because coach BB has so many people from the BB coaching/player tree around the league, they KNOW the shit that he does, and spilled the beans I am sure time and time again. My beef was always like...stop acting like your team isn't cheating. AND getting caught!

I want my team doing everything it can to win Super Bowls!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dude. OF COURSE! No one, even the die hard Pats fan in this thread think they didn't cheat. The big beef has always been stop acting like that was so rare. Pats got caught because they were too damn brazen about shit. AND because coach BB has so many people from the BB coaching/player tree around the league, they KNOW the shit that he does, and spilled the beans I am sure time and time again. My beef was always like...stop acting like your team isn't cheating. AND getting caught!

Thanks for the link. Didn't have me going for more than about 3 seconds, but it was fucking hilarious and fairly well done.

I might read through more of them later.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

/bostonaccent on

"Six Supa Bowls".

View attachment 239201
I also root for a team with 6 Superbowl rings so there is no jealousy. I'm not foaming at non-issues. These are real issues and the fact that you can't see that makes your IQ as low as I had thought.

Keep that integrity low. Patriot fans are the Republicans of football.

• 1Salty

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

That's some of the dumbest fucking shit I've ever read.

You've got teams getting a 'bad' score because individuals got caught using PEDs. But unless you can show me where the teams themselves were involved...that's bullshit. That has nothing to do with 'teams cheating'

There's a ton of stuff in there listed as 'not illegal'. Just LOL.

There's teams on that list getting more of a 'bad score' simply because that site assigns certain topics as league-wide. The whole spy-gate thing is a good one. Most of that involves teams pre-2006/2007, which is ridiculous enough for obvious reasons. All teams are guilty!! Fucking LOL

The only purpose that site serves is for salty Patriots fans to cite so they can try arguing that 'everyone does it', even though if you dig down into it...everyone doesn't.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

You've got teams getting a 'bad' score because individuals got caught using PEDs. But unless you can show me where the teams themselves were involved...that's bullshit. That has nothing to do with 'teams cheating'

There's teams on that list getting more of a 'bad score' simply because that site assigns certain topics as league-wide. The whole spy-gate thing is a good one. Most of that involves teams pre-2006/2007, which is ridiculous enough for obvious reasons. All teams are guilty!! Fucking LOL

The only purpose that site serves is for salty Patriots fans to cite so they can try arguing that 'everyone does it', even though if you dig down into it...everyone doesn't.

Oh...Ok gotcha. So now we are defining TEAM cheats! Gotcha! Pey Pey...The 2nd best quarter back of this generation using PED's to get back up to par isn't cheating? When that franchise was done without him? Come on man.

Pats just are like fuckit...ALL IN!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like to shit on

Definitely a salty Pats faggot on that site. Doubling dealing Don Shula strikes again! Hurr , durr! Isa smert!

The problem with cheating is that you can't be the greatest coach and QB if you have to cheat to 'earn' it. If you stole signals, gameplans, anything, you have an unfair advantage that should net you the win. Not your skill, gameplan, or any other natural reasoning behind winning. There's a very obvious example with the Bucs Superbowl win. Gruden had info he shouldn't, Callahan was lazy, and Gruden won in a 48-21 landslide. Only Superbowl he ever won. Easier than the games leading up to it. Houston is getting eviscerated over stealing signals in baseball as we speak. Hmmm, I thought that was fine? Pats fans said it was.

Guy was filming areas he shouldn't, the Pats of all organizations should have clarified the rules extremely clearly, and he knew it was wrong after confronted. Let me just delete that evidence real quick. No foul! Just like a Boston sports fan. ANOTHER cheating scandal lands at their feet with three in the past 12 years. If it continues to look, quack, and fly like a duck...it's kinda hard to call it a cow. It's really hard to be believed after so many instances. It just is.

I don't mind Belicheat bending unspoken rules. I thought Deflategate was fairly stupid except for Tom trying to hide shit like he murdered someone. At the same time, you can't seriously call these guys the greatest ever...except at cheating. Greatest organization at getting caught cheating in history...bar none. Where's the trophy? Those 6 rings look really tarnished...except at ESPN which is miraculously based 2 hours out of Boston. Unbiased 'journalism' I'm sure. Everyone knows the score. Brady may die with 6 rings on his fingers....but he'll die knowing he cheated to get at least some of them. There will always be an asterisk to this current regime's success. They earned it.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh...Ok gotcha. So now we are defining TEAM cheats! Gotcha!

I don't know who you think you're arguing with. I haven't been in this thread beating some sort of anti-Patriots drum. I don't think I've made a single post like that. So don't lump me in with everyone else with your 'we are defining'.

My singular issue is you using that site, and that site being fucking garbage.

Pey Pey...The 2nd best quarter back of this generation using PED's to get back up to par isn't cheating? When that franchise was done without him? Come on man.

Pats just are like fuckit...ALL IN!

Did the franchise encourage PED use? If so...I'm all for labeling the team as a team that cheats.

If, however, is was an individual looking to improve their performance, lengthen how long they could continue playing, and to essentially stay competitive...and if they're making that choice themselves...then no, that team isn't a team that cheats. That's an individual that cheats.

I shouldn't have to explain this, but here we are.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Waterboard those fgt's on the video crew till they give up Darth Belichick.

zmhjyzs09evz.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't know who you think you're arguing with. I haven't been in this thread beating some sort of anti-Patriots drum. I don't think I've made a single post like that. So don't lump me in with everyone else with your 'we are defining'.

My singular issue is you using that site, and that site being fucking garbage.

Did the franchise encourage PED use? If so...I'm all for labeling the team as a team that cheats.

If, however, is was an individual looking to improve their performance, lengthen how long they could continue playing, and to essentially stay competitive...and if they're making that choice themselves...then no, that team isn't a team that cheats. That's an individual that cheats.

I shouldn't have to explain this, but here we are.

The site was kinda tongue in cheek. I mean some of that shit is just silly.

I getcha on the PED's but when someone like Peyton is on em, that really is a team thing. He was their franchise.

As for arguing with you...

I drew the short straw for working this week. I have nothing to do! Humor a brother. Just go with it.

• 2Worf