NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe how bad you guys are bagging on Trubisky. He didn't play good by any means but I feel like a lot of that game needs to go on the coach. Last year Cohen ran 99 times and averaged 4.5+ per carry. Thursday night he had zero rushes. Cohen is a play maker and can fire up a team with one carry, why not give him the ball?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty surprised the Raiders didn't make him sit for the year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Brown is using lebron james as a model in his head about power, he wants to be able to bully teams to do whatever the athlete wants like lebron can in the nba

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Someone will pick him up. He's too good of a player and some coach/GM will think they can handle him and make it work. Will probably be a disaster.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Does he even get paid? I mean they took away his guaranteed money, fined him 250k, then released him.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Does he even get paid? I mean they took away his guaranteed money, fined him 250k, then released him.

Minus the fines I think he gets to keep the 1 million signing bonus, but I'm not completely sure.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Naw pats would be take a pay cut and shut yo mouth. Well not a pay cut perse...since he is a free agent now... just not what he got from the raiders....

Imagine if pats got him though. ..him Gordon edelman.... with the first 2 behaving that would be basically be the best receiving trio in the game.

But honestly, I don't want him unless he "behaves" like the patriots do... shut the mouth, control what you say and do your job to the best of your ability.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Someone will take him but it wont be anywhere near that kind of money or guarantee. He cost himself millions.

From what I heard he doesn't even get the singing bonus. It was split 500k for practicing this season which he didn't do, and 500k for next seasons practice. Pretty sure he lost money going to the Raiders with the fine.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So they literally just pissed two draft picks away in this debacle?

lol

• 1Leg Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users