NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
L Lenardo started this shit by saying there was no phone proof to connect to and suggesting they didn't cheat. We already know they cheated, the proof is the video of him doing it. He was working for the Patriots organization.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I like to shit on

Definitely a salty Pats faggot on that site. Doubling dealing Don Shula strikes again! Hurr , durr! Isa smert!

The problem with cheating is that you can't be the greatest coach and QB if you have to cheat to 'earn' it. If you stole signals, gameplans, anything, you have an unfair advantage that should net you the win. Not your skill, gameplan, or any other natural reasoning behind winning. There's a very obvious example with the Bucs Superbowl win. Gruden had info he shouldn't, Callahan was lazy, and Gruden won in a 48-21 landslide. Only Superbowl he ever won. Easier than the games leading up to it. Houston is getting eviscerated over stealing signals in baseball as we speak. Hmmm, I thought that was fine? Pats fans said it was.

Guy was filming areas he shouldn't, the Pats of all organizations should have clarified the rules extremely clearly, and he knew it was wrong after confronted. Let me just delete that evidence real quick. No foul! Just like a Boston sports fan. ANOTHER cheating scandal lands at their feet with three in the past 12 years. If it continues to look, quack, and fly like a duck...it's kinda hard to call it a cow. It's really hard to be believed after so many instances. It just is.

I don't mind Belicheat bending unspoken rules. I thought Deflategate was fairly stupid except for Tom trying to hide shit like he murdered someone. At the same time, you can't seriously call these guys the greatest ever...except at cheating. Greatest organization at getting caught cheating in history...bar none. Where's the trophy? Those 6 rings look really tarnished...except at ESPN which is miraculously based 2 hours out of Boston. Unbiased 'journalism' I'm sure. Everyone knows the score. Brady may die with 6 rings on his fingers....but he'll die knowing he cheated to get at least some of them. There will always be an asterisk to this current regime's success. They earned it.

Man...you are too deep into this for me. ESPN is in on it too? You're foamy too.

When this run over, and is up on NFL presents showing Brady and BB in 20 years, they will look like gods. Gods I say!

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Brahma kinda takes the fun out of it. I'm looking for salty fags like Uber and all I get is Brahma throwing down the foamy. I guess I have to wait for 'the preseason' to end.

• 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brahma kinda takes the fun out of it. I'm looking for salty fags like Uber and all I get is Brahma throwing down the foamy. I guess I have to wait for 'the preseason' to end.

Shhhhhhh! Do you really want to summon him?

giphy (3).gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Michael Thomas is better than Drandre Hopkins no? He is definitely better than pretty much everyone else.

Niners wearing 94 whites against Seahawks. Marshawn Lynch is back! Going to be a crazy game.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Michael Thomas is better than Drandre Hopkins no? He is definitely better than pretty much everyone else.

Niners wearing 94 whites against Seahawks. Marshawn Lynch is back! Going to be a crazy game.

At the end of last year I would have said Hopkins might lowkey be the best receiver in the league. End of this year, Michael Thomas is the man and it's not really close. Bridgewater or Brees, he put up numbers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Indeed, easily the best in the game today. Should be interesting to see how many catches he ends the year with over Harrison since the Saints will be playing to win this week.

also:

With 136 receiving yards in a 38-28 win over the Titans, Thomas now has 1,688 for the season, and 5,475 receiving yards for his four-year career. That’s the most that any player has generated in his first four year, breaking the record set from 1998 through 2001 by Hall of Famer Randy Moss, with 5,396.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Adam Gase allegedly has a Twitter burner account

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should have fired him at the introduction press conference where he was seeing ghosts floating around the room. The dude isn’t stable.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

One of the better linemen gifts in recent memory.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

One of the better linemen gifts in recent memory.

Can this dude do no wrong? Someone stick a fine ass big booty hoe on him and claim rape. Need him gone before the AFC championship dammit!

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want to hate Lamar since he's a Raven but I can't. He's just a genuine dude.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jackson seems dumb as rocks.

He is the best athlete at QB ever though. He is quicker and faster than Vick, has better open field moves (which is saying a lot) and better pocket awareness.

Doesnt have the pure arm strength Vick had, but looks to be a better overall QB.

I cant wait until he HAS to run wild. There is going to be a game where there is just nowhere to go with the ball, and he will be forced to gain yards on the ground. He will end up breaking Kaps rushing record.