NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm surprised Miami is making any coaching changes after the roster they rolled out there. The fact they secured five wins is pretty impressive.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why am I not surprised you were the one to fall for a fake tweet?

Eat shit you humorless faggot.

faketweet.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
I would hate being a Bills fan. I mean, if they actually progress, they are just drawing closer and closer to the inevitable.

One for the thumb?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I would hate being a Bills fan. I mean, if they actually progress, they are just drawing closer and closer to the inevitable.

One for the thumb?

I kind of feel like that as a Saints fan. Thank God for that XLIV or I would be in a mental institution after the Vikings / Rams games.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I kind of feel like that as a Saints fan. Thank God for that XLIV or I would be in a mental institution after the Vikings / Rams games.

Same here as a Bucs fan. If it wasn't for the 2002 season (SB... 38? I think) I'd be in just much misery as Lions and Browns fans.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Jerrah gonna pull a gun on him and force him to hand over whatever blackmail he has that's kept him around this long

At least the Browns fired Kitchens. I actually watched those games. He had zero sideline presence, always seemed to be looking at his notes, not the kind of presence that inspires confidence.

I love Chubb, Landry, and Garrett got a raw deal imo, and Baker still has an arm and he seems to be close to being able to play his game in the NFL, and I think he can if he works his ass off now. Again, that arm is pretty wild. He can throw 70 yard spirals that are also fast. He did one of those this Sunday, that 60 yarder (from pass spot to reception spot) for their first score. That's a big arm, and he also has accuracy.

• 1EyeRoll

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I think the Browns just need an O-line and not-retarded coaches. Especially the o-line, tho.

This. Their O line couldn't protect for shit against any decent pass rush. Read some fantasy article about a lot of deep looks they had open this year (mostly OBJ) that they missed either because misreads by Baker or (mostly) their line just not holding up long enough for the route to develop.