NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
John Lynch borderline HOFer.

It's not like he is undeserving if he does get in.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Great. Then not sure how Jozu Jozu can say someone doesn't deserve to be in when personal vendettas can get in the way. That horseshit happens constantly with baseball and I am sure Its no different here.

newgarrett.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 13 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You should probably assume until it comes out of Jerry's mouth Garrett is staying. And i actually think the more sportswriters write shit like "HES GONE" increases the chance Garrett stays cause Jerry don't give a fuck and wants to prove everyone wrong

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I actually said Lynch probably deserves to get in lol.

Pat Willis didnt get in, hopefully he will.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hear he's pretty good...

Need that meme of the guy looking at the other girl. That was me walking with CMC with my #3 pick in my fantasy draft and I looked back at Alvin Kamara.

Sterling

El Presidente
Flex position isn't really a position but it's still pretty cool. Craig doing the 1k/1k thing back in the 80s before they threw as many short passes as they do now was pretty wild.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider

Need that meme of the guy looking at the other girl. That was me walking with CMC with my #3 pick in my fantasy draft and I looked back at Alvin Kamara.
wait who above Kamara and CMC besides Barkley. Maholmes? I also took Kamara over CMC at number 2, thinking Brees was slowing down and they’d rely more on a running game. Also no more Ingram.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

wait who above Kamara and CMC besides Barkley. Maholmes? I also took Kamara over CMC at number 2, thinking Brees was slowing down and they’d rely more on a running game. Also no more Ingram.

Guy at #2 took Zeke, our draft was super late and it was basically being reported that the deal was about to be done.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jerry is a fucking genius. Seriously, he fucks media raw in the ass, telling he's got full blown aids, and media begs for more. He's not gonna fire Garrett. He's gonna wait for the 14th and just let his contract expire. That serves 2 things. Technically he did not fire him but most importantly he has kept the media on 'em Cowboys during the wildcard and division games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user