NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve predicted Patriots Super Bowls 9 times on this board, I’ve been right 6 times. You’d be a millionaire if you listened to me

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
All you mother fuckers!....well played. VERY well played.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll say this, Rivera hitting mostly all the right notes in his press conference. Granted, the honeymoon phase will last awhile, and I want to see how all the front office stuff shakes out before the draft.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'll say this, Rivera hitting mostly all the right notes in his press conference. Granted, the honeymoon phase will last awhile, and I want to see how all the front office stuff shakes out before the draft.

Your owner said Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on January 2nd, and you are not even mentioning it. What happened to this once proud fan base? All retards now.

*Note not saying Merrith is retarded, I like him. Just saying a retard would gloss over the fact that the owner said Happy Thanksgiving at a coaches introduction on January 2nd. Credit to me for saying I like Merrith even if he’s retarded.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Half true.

Decade is a span of 10 years, doesn't matter the start date or time. Any span of 10 is a decade

By your logic, it could be said that any activity you do through midnight "spans 2 decades". Just define the decade start and end points correctly. Hell I guess you don't even need midnight. Just 2 minutes. Congratulations, now everytime you have sex it "spans 2 decades"

• 2Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
By your logic, it could be said that any activity you do through midnight "spans 2 decades". Just define the decade start and end points correctly. Hell I guess you don't even need midnight. Just 2 minutes. Congratulations, now everytime you have sex it "spans 2 decades"

What... lol.

That is nowhere near "my" definition.

Edit: the 2nd "10" should be "10 years"... but I figured it was implied since I said it once already.. typing on phone. Tried to limit the words

Merrith

Your owner said Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on January 2nd, and you are not even mentioning it. What happened to this once proud fan base? All retards now.

*Note not saying Merrith is retarded, I like him. Just saying a retard would gloss over the fact that the owner said Happy Thanksgiving at a coaches introduction on January 2nd. Credit to me for saying I like Merrith even if he’s retarded.

If all Snyder does is sign the checks, I don't care if he's literally crazy. Every Redskins fan in the last 15 years has wanted him to be more hands off, just hire proper football people and let them run the football part of the team.

Guy misspoke the holiday his first time speaking in front of the media in a long time. Only a retard cares about this. Anyone that actually knows anything about football (jury is still out on you Uber, although at least you're loyal to all the Boston teams) knows the best thing for the Redskins as a franchise would be to hear as little as possible from Snyder in general.

Merrith

What? Hoss, if Uber wanted to, he could say that prior to this season, the Patriots had a "decade of success making the playoffs"...as they made the playoffs all 10 years spanning from 2009-2018 seasons.