NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Henry should get the ball a ton here until under 8 minutes to go, then put Lewis in and he should get every touch.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Henry doesn't even look like he's moving that fast cause he's a fucking Sasquatch.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Less recievers and a much better Oline and rushing attack.

I agree with you that Wilson had less to work with but our rushing game was pretty good this year. Obviously not as good as the Ravens but it was decent

Merrith

Less recievers and a much better Oline and rushing attack.

I'd argue he's a big reason for that rushing attack and makes the O line job easier. Alfred Morris had an 1,800 yard season playing with rookie RG3. It does help.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I somehow forgot about that awful strip-sack when I made that post about Jackson not being the problem too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Like I said I think Wilson was more deserving. He's doing a lot more with a lot less. But MVP is a popularity contest.
Russ fucked it up in the last few games of the season. Otherwise I'd say he definitely deserved it. That team wins maybe 3 games without him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

I somehow forgot about that awful strip-sack when I made that post about Jackson not being the problem too.

Well, doesn't help Henry is 20 total yards from yet another 200 scrimmage yard performance. And he has a passing TD.

But yeah, no one is playing all that well for Baltimore. Other than Tucker.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I agree with you that Wilson had less to work with but our rushing game was pretty good this year. Obviously not as good as the Ravens but it was decent
Until you lost all your running backs and had to drag people off the street. No one fears that rushing attack now and can stack recievers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm just glad that after watching Henry destroy the Pats....the Ravens adjusted.

• 2Worf

Merrith

I'd love a Titans Seahawks superbowl.

That would be interesting. Is it bad I'm kind of hoping for Green Bay/KC? We got robbed of Brady v Rodgers or Brees a couple times, Rodgers v. Mahomes could be huge. If Rodgers can play a little more up to his old standards to get there.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hats off to Vrabel, outscheming the Pats then Ravens in back to back weeks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
That would be interesting. Is it bad I'm kind of hoping for Green Bay/KC? We got robbed of Brady v Rodgers or Brees a couple times, Rodgers v. Mahomes could be huge. If Rodgers can play a little more up to his old standards to get there.
But Henry with like 600 rushing yards in the playoffs would be wild.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user