NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah. It always annoyed me they were not sold on him. It reminds me of Cousins and the Redskins. Teams with some serious problems blaming their QB for their flaws.

His injury history was the only legitimate issue with him.

Redskins never blamed Cousins for flaws, though. We always had a shit D there. But he did come up short in a lot of big games, and the question wasn't whether he was decent, just whether he was worth the BIG money. Because we weren't in as bad a shape as Miami was.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah hard to stay upright when you get sacked 50 times a season year after year. Scheming deep throws to Hartline when your starting guards belong on a practice squad somewhere was some dumb shit.
Yeah Rivers can relate.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have eaten burnt ends and ribs all day from various KC BBQ places while it snowed. I haven’t had a vegetable since Thursday. I’m superstitious.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have eaten burnt ends and ribs all day from various KC BBQ places while it snowed. I haven’t had a vegetable since Thursday. I’m superstitious.
Sounds glorious sir.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Your bathroom is probably going to be a crime against humanity tomorrow.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Your bathroom is probably going to be a crime against humanity tomorrow.

it’ll be a porta potty here sometime around 10 am tailgate. I’ll livestream

1578802389746.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Best part is Titans have less total offensive plays than Jackson has pass attempts.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I wonder what Miami and their fans will think if they have to watch Tannehill in the Superbowl.
Conversely, will any team ever pay Mariota to touch a football again?
"All my team did was pull me out of the lineup, then we turned into the 2007 Giants!"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users