NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That would be interesting. Is it bad I'm kind of hoping for Green Bay/KC? We got robbed of Brady v Rodgers or Brees a couple times, Rodgers v. Mahomes could be huge. If Rodgers can play a little more up to his old standards to get there.
Nothing wrong with that. I would hate it though lol. Maybe if the Chiefs absolutely blew the Packers out it might be ok.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'd love a Titans Seahawks superbowl.

giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Titans need to not have a 3 and out.

As good as the Titans have looked, Tannehill has been pedestrian most of the night, just like last week. Take away that bomb TD and he's actually been terrible.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As good as the Titans have looked, Tannehill has been pedestrian most of the night, just like last week. Take away that bomb TD and he's actually been terrible.

I wouldn't say terrible. He does have 2 TD's and a rushing TD. It's just been the Henry show most of the game.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I wonder what Miami and their fans will think if they have to watch Tannehill in the Superbowl.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I wonder what Miami and their fans will think if they have to watch Tannehill in the Superbowl.
I mean I've said it a million times, he wasn't the problem in his time in Miami. Turns out having a real RB a decent line and a non shit coach helps a QB have success.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I mean I've said it a million times, he wasn't the problem in his time in Miami. Turns out having a real RB a decent line and a non shit coach helps a QB have success.
Yeah. It always annoyed me they were not sold on him. It reminds me of Cousins and the Redskins. Teams with some serious problems blaming their QB for their flaws.

His injury history was the only legitimate issue with him.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pretty obvious Tannehill was stuck on an awful team. Dude isn't that bad. He kinda reminds me of 'ole Alex Smith.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Terrible coaching and FO work destroys lots of QBs. Tannehill is solid but I agree with him being let go this year. He needed to find a better option to extend his career and Miami was in a massive rebuild.

• 1Truth!

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah. It always annoyed me they were not sold on him. It reminds me of Cousins and the Redskins. Teams with some serious problems blaming their QB for their flaws.

His injury history was the only legitimate issue with him.
Yeah hard to stay upright when you get sacked 50 times a season year after year. Scheming deep throws to Hartline when your starting guards belong on a practice squad somewhere was some dumb shit.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users