NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My favorite part of the giants / Cowboys game:

At the end when the giants backup came in. The announcers went out of their way to tell us how eli wasn't going to throw a bitch fit this time, and how he likes Daniel Jones and how he wants to hand the ball over to him. Also, how good it must feel for the giants to know that your next franchise QB is already on the roster along with a franchise RB in Saquan. And then, what was it the 3rd play he fumbles? And the announcers say, "Yeah he had that problem in college and the pre-season too"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Is Kyler Murray a legit midget? I'm sure he looks shorter than he is next to those NFL monsters, but when he ran or threw he looked like he had almost midget like proportions.

He looks like a little kid. He can zing it for sure but he is going to get crushed by some DL at some point.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

At the end when the giants backup came in. The announcers went out of their way to tell us how eli wasn't going to throw a bitch fit this time, and how he likes Daniel Jones and how he wants to hand the ball over to him. Also, how good it must feel for the giants to know that your next franchise QB is already on the roster along with a franchise RB in Saquan. And then, what was it the 3rd play he fumbles? And the announcers say, "Yeah he had that problem in college and the pre-season too"
Troy Aikman and Joe Buck are a pretty mind numbing combo most of the time. It was pretty funny how they were giving the keys to the franchise to Daniel Jones right as he was giving the ball to the Cowboys. Classic.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
His listed height is way fucking off, I met him a few years ago at the Big 12 baseball tournament and he was easily 3-4 inches shorter than I am (6')

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is listed at 5'10". I guess they let him keep his shoes on and measured him at the top of his afro. He looks like a little kid running around out there.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He is probably 5'9.

Lamar Jackson has a huge fucking arm. He was dynamite at Louisville, he is also 7-1 is a starter in the NFL.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Troy Aikman and Joe Buck are a pretty mind numbing combo most of the time. It was pretty funny how they were giving the keys to the franchise to Daniel Jones right as he was giving the ball to the Cowboys. Classic.

The funniest part of the game is when the the Perfect QB rating stat is brought up and Aikman has to be corrected by Joe Buck of all people. lol

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The funniest part of the game is when the the Perfect QB rating stat is brought up and Aikman has to be corrected by Joe Buck of all people. lol

Not crazy about Aikman as an announcer, but that was clearly a joke

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Its because he did one like 5 play preseason set and looked great. People are all up on his nuts after basically nothing.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is Kyler Murray a legit midget? I'm sure he looks shorter than he is next to those NFL monsters, but when he ran or threw he looked like he had almost midget like proportions.
His listed height is way fucking off, I met him a few years ago at the Big 12 baseball tournament and he was easily 3-4 inches shorter than I am (6')
He is listed at 5'10". I guess they let him keep his shoes on and measured him at the top of his afro. He looks like a little kid running around out there.
If only there were people saying these EXACT things before the draft happened and the Cardinals were moronic enough to take him 1st overall......

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am a Cowboys fan and I loath that Aikman and Buck get put on every Cowboys game. I have never heard Troy say anything interesting. He is so painfully cliche and obvious with the most monotone droning on and on about how "this guy" is the best guy ever.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I am a Cowboys fan and I loath that Aikman and Buck get put on every Cowboys game. I have never heard Troy say anything interesting. He is so painfully cliche and obvious with the most monotone droning on and on about how "this guy" is the best guy ever.
The only 2 chances we will get to hear Romo call a Cowboys game is when they play either the Dolphins or the Bills.... so probably not gonna happen this year.

On the plus side I GUARANTEE Buck/Aikman will call the Cowboys/Patriots game. So you have that to look forward to.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guice to get MRI on other knee (not the one he tore the ACL in last year). Will miss a few games. Guess AP will be active this week. Nobody technically to IR yet I don't think, but you can feel it coming.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So why was AP not active? Read an article Moses calling it "A slap in the face."

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah my bad. I read the first few tweets and everyone was saying they brought a Sean Taylor coffin. Guess it wasn't that at all