NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ED_uWwqXoAAwnxu.jpg

"False start. Offense. All the linemen except for the center."

Wow. Market this as a motivational poster for centers lol.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Some pundits/fans are starting to say 19-0 for the pats this year cuz of last night and brown joining the team.

Me? I still say 12-4 and 3-0 in the playoffs. Talk to me about 19-0 after 12/8/19(chiefs game) if the pats are 13-0 after that then I'll be convinced.

Fadaar

That guy
I'll believe it after this coming weekend when they win @ Miami. I know the Fins are a turd floating in a sea of piss, but that is their one and only redeeming quality every season.

Cleveland 8 and 8. If a team can figure out how to rattle this idiotically coached crew of talented people, they win. Only dumb teams will lose to the Browns.

Kitchens must go. He is over his head. Cleveland needs to step up fast before they destroy YET ANOTHER young QB's career.

Mayfield got his bell rung at least once, during the safety. I think he was concussed even earlier.

Fuckin Browns. Destroyer of QB's.

Watching a game is almost like watching Apocalypto.

3a4igl.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
don't see terrible passes like that from Brees very often, that was ugly

then Watson drops a fucking bomb to Fuller, WOW

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
did he fumble it out of the end zone? Kinda looked like it

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
So why was AP not active? Read an article Moses calling it "A slap in the face."

Because Gruden is a shitty head coach. Believe he has a strong dislike for AP, and there was a rumor he tried to dump him at final cuts but was overruled. Gruden can't figure out how to produce a competent running game since coming to the Skins so AP having over 1k last year rustled him.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Because Gruden is a shitty head coach. Believe he has a strong dislike for AP, and there was a rumor he tried to dump him at final cuts but was overruled. Gruden can't figure out how to produce a competent running game since coming to the Skins so AP having over 1k last year rustled him.

It's mostly just conjecture and assumptions but it seems that Jay Gruden wanted to give Guice pretty much all of the carries(without him really earning it), and did not want AP bugging him for carries on the sideline like AP did to Sean Payton at one point... And Gruden wanted that roster spot for a special teams contributor who would not compete with his control of the team.

AP just retweeted some joke after Guice got injured that seems to be a reference I did not get at all.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Watson looks good.

One kicker about to be fired and another a hero.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Still think the Bears should trade for Watson. Texans are going no where.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Raiders draw first blood. Now its time for Bert and my all time favorite Flacco pic.

CLw7BWuUwAA02IZ.0.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm really going to miss when Brees retires. Brady...not at all, but Brees is always fun to watch. What a game.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It blows my mind that teams play "prevent" at the end of games still. Especially in the modern NFL, against a guy like Brees...

Good game though.

Ps. I hope AD flops his dick out on Jay Gruden's dumb fucking head this week. Stupid he was inactive. If he is active they probably hold on against the Eagles.