NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I do seem to remember a TON of 49ers fans on this board talking shit about him, I think mostly cause he took particular pleasure in shitting on you guys.

That's mostly what I'm referring to. Around the '12-'13 NFL seasons. And when we bitched, most people here laughed it off in some sort of "U MAD, BRO?!" manner - almost as if he deserved the ability to flex his massive ego, because his skill level was off the charts. Now that he isn't in a Seahawks uniform, people are shitting on him left and right. Even Revis is taking cracks at the guy. It's just interesting seeing the dichotomy is all.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
That's mostly what I'm referring to. Around the '12-'13 NFL seasons. And when we bitched, most people here laughed it off in some sort of "U MAD, BRO?!" manner - almost as if he deserved the ability to flex his massive ego, because his skill level was off the charts. Now that he isn't in a Seahawks uniform, people are shitting on him left and right. Even Revis is taking cracks at the guy. It's just interesting seeing the dichotomy is all.

Is it a requirement to be fucking brain dead to be a Niners fan? FFS I thought Jozu was the only one.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're almost as bad as Murrloen in the MLB thread.

j/k nobody is that bad. but let it goooooo

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm an easy target. I admit, but fuck off. I support the 49ers every year regardless of how retarded my takes are.

Dont be mad.

Edit: Even if this is their last year in the league!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm an easy target. I admit, but fuck off. I support the 49ers every year regardless of how retarded my takes are.

Dont be mad.

Edit: Even if this is their last year in the league!
You say some really stupid shit but at least you're not a dick.

• 6Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That "not following the best receiver" shit is so ridiculous. He's a cover 3 corner, always has been. Plus, I think anybody would take a dude on their team that completely nullifies an entire side of the field.

It's only ridiculous when other guys do it and shut them down everywhere while Sherman calls himself the best. I agree anyone would take a guy that totally shuts down half the field, though.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yup. Yet when he was on Seattle and people would talk shit about him, they mostly got called out as being "haters".

That "not following the best receiver" shit is so ridiculous. He's a cover 3 corner, always has been. Plus, I think anybody would take a dude on their team that completely nullifies an entire side of the field.

Waaaah, people are talking shit about my team now instead of the Patriots, waaaaah. You guys are meanies!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Fuck... I can't believe Kirun has me agreeing with a fucking Pats fan...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is it a requirement to be fucking brain dead to be a Niners fan? FFS I thought Jozu was the only one.
Please don't lump us all together. I really try to be as objectionable as possible with the 49ers

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tony Romo might be my favorite commentator ever. Dude has a gift for the booth.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The outcome of that game in no way surprised me, but I was pleasantly surprised that we didn't completely fold in the second half. Just getting to the conference championship game with a rookie HC in his first year was a major step up from what Mc Doofus was capable of (outside one fluke year we caught fire). But fact is this is peak for us. Rogers is aging out and his fat contract pretty much ensures we will never have decent weapons on offense or the interior on Defense to make it to the SB. And that is pretty much on Rogers. He is not fun to watch like Favre was and he lacks the personality of Favre, Rivers, or other classic franchise QBs because he is so arrogant. He will have his one ring and a big pile of stats and nothing else, thanks to his own ego and greed, much like the coach he (deservedly) got canned. He is good, maybe the most skilled reader of Defenses and accurate in the game, but he has to come to grips with the reality that he is getting older and cannot do it himself, if he does not want to be Marino 2.0 in the history of the game.

All that said, we did better than anyone could hope this year and I really like our new head coach. Hopefully we can get the line sorted out and Rogers does not go rogue on him. Congrats to 9ers fans and KC fans. While I do not want pieces of shit like Sherman or Reid to win the SB, I am ok with it because Mahomes is a good dude who overcame a major injury to get there and the 9ers are the entire package this year, very reminiscent of the old bears.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I just want to point out I've always talked shit to Niners fans.
I think that's what makes this thread great - shittalking. I will always throw shade at fans of other NFC West teams, no matter how "likable" their fans or players are, or how shitty my team is in comparison. Same goes for the Pats and Cowboys, mostly because of how unbearable their fanbases are. Chivalry is fucking dead when it comes to sports, faggots.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Andy Reid vs Kyle Shanahan what a super bowl for people who enjoy yelling “what the fuck are you doing you retard” at the tv. Add Mahomes girlfriend to this and we’ve got the worst superb owl since seahawks Steelers.

true punishment for fans of the game like me, I’m sure the majority here will enjoy though.

• 4Salty
  • 2Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Andy Reid vs Kyle Shanahan what a super bowl for people who enjoy yelling “what the fuck are you doing you retard” at the tv. Add Mahomes girlfriend to this and we’ve got the worst superb owl since seahawks Steelers.

true punishment for fans of the game like me, I’m sure the majority here will enjoy though.
Oh good, another Uber post

• 2Like