NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The seventh season in a row the best teams in the league are the ones who made it to the Super Bowl.
Eh, I think you could make an argument for Baltimore. Jackson just needed to hand the ball off more. Hammering defenses with a bruiser has more of a lasting effect than the QB running 10 on the sideline. He just tried too hard to be Mahomes and it didn't work.

Sterling

El Presidente
Feels great, baby!

Super Bowl bound for the 7th time. We won it all during 75th anniversary season, now maybe we win during the 100th.

Will be a good game. I'm worried about Mahomes just going wild in 2nd quarter. Chiefs have their hands full themselves though.

41 rushing attempts, LOL. I said they would attempt 50, they almost fucking did.
Enjoy it now since it'll be the last chance at it for the rest of the league's existence.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Lamar looked flustered most of that game. If he manages to get better at making outside passes and becomes more poised, he will really be unstoppable until he inevitably wrecks his knee/hip/ankle somehow and becomes a shell of himself.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoy it now since it'll be the last chance at it for the rest of the league's existence.
Am I missing something about the 49rs? Team related or meme about politics?

I hope it's a good game, Mahomes is insane, I'm ready for Reid to get his 1st Superbowl.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, the Chiefs have been down in both playoff games so far. Kyle Shanahan has famously blown a huge lead. How big a hole are the Chiefs going to come back from in the Super Bowl? Can the 49'ers blow a 32 point lead?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's interesting watching people talk shit about Sherman now that he's not with Seattle.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's interesting watching people talk shit about Sherman now that he's not with Seattle.

Who? Everyone talked shit about him all year long in this thread leading up to the super bowl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh, I think you could make an argument for Baltimore. Jackson just needed to hand the ball off more. Hammering defenses with a bruiser has more of a lasting effect than the QB running 10 on the sideline. He just tried too hard to be Mahomes and it didn't work.

We've dissected the "run the ball more" argument for that game quite a bit. 42 of Jackson's 59 pass attempts came either in the two minute drill at the end of the 1st half or after the game went 28-6.

Also the Chiefs beat the Ravens in the regular season, it's just as likely that if Mahomes never gets hurt this year, they end up the #1 seed.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, people have shit on Sherman's ego and only playing one side of the field for a long time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Unless he is playing for your team(and even then) I think everyone agrees he is an arrogant prick.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Who? Everyone talked shit about him all year long in this thread leading up to the super bowl.
Yup. Yet when he was on Seattle and people would talk shit about him, they mostly got called out as being "haters".

Yeah, people have shit on Sherman's ego and only playing one side of the field for a long time.

That "not following the best receiver" shit is so ridiculous. He's a cover 3 corner, always has been. Plus, I think anybody would take a dude on their team that completely nullifies an entire side of the field.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yup. Yet when he was on Seattle and people would talk shit about him, they mostly got called out as being "haters".

I don't think I have ever used the term 'haters' unironically ever. I do seem to remember a TON of 49ers fans on this board talking shit about him, I think mostly cause he took particular pleasure in shitting on you guys. So yeah... get the fuck out of here with this shit. Its not true.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah that's a made up narrative Kirun. Tons of people shit on Sherman.

• 2Like