NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Sterling

El Presidente
Bengals won't trade for the #1 pick unless it is absolutely ridiculous. Like four 1sts and four 2nds level of ridiculous.
Yeah if it ends up being like all 3 1sts including the 5th pick + more? I don't want any part of something like that.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah if it ends up being like all 3 1sts including the 5th pick + more? I don't want any part of something like that.

I've read that Ross is the only person saying that and thankfully, he doesn't interfere in those decisions. Senior Bowl will clarify things a bit this week

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'd like to see the Browns get a mediocre o-line to give Mayfield a chance to prove he's not mediocre but it's the Browns so that's probably not going to happen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Anyone watch the Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix?

Hosix

All labs matter!

If the Miami owner falls in love with Big Dick Joe? He will dump draft capital to move into that first spot. It will be glorious. They will be sporting an offensive line with D3 prospects.

Sterling

El Presidente
If the Miami owner falls in love with Big Dick Joe? He will dump draft capital to move into that first spot. It will be glorious. They will be sporting an offensive line with D3 prospects.
I mean specifics matter. If it's like the 5th pick and the Houston pick that'd probably be fine, but I'd imagine that's not what they'd be ok with.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screw the pass interference bomb, 49ers have the guaranteed hold play!

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I seriously wonder if he's got a brain tumor or something that's affecting his mental health.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Finishing with a career record of 117-117. Very impressive .500 record.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users