NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So they don't call run plays? I don't even want to turn it on.

No, there's run plays. But they just stop a couple yards down field when someone catches them.

I'm not watching it all, just going in and out of a room where it's playing. I think I saw zeke on the ground, but he might have tripped.

I did just watch the skills stuff on youtube. Landry was beastmode in dodgeball.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So Herbert did well at the senior bowl. With everything but his progressions. That is a pretty concerning flaw but hopefully it can be improved. Feeling a bit better about him as a pick now. Since it's likely he would be the QB to fall to us at 6.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Game on!
87808145-E284-40D0-AF2D-567822A5D319.jpeg
698BCF3F-25CB-4870-A180-BE8B4E472F00.jpeg

• 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I should have bought you one of these Regime Regime
Does anyone remember if he chose 12 or 69 as his favorite number? For some reason I saved both.

gravy jersey 69.jpg
gravy jersey 12.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

how much did those set you back? Hopefully you didn't pay too much. But then again watching Andy Reid go full Andy Reid in a Super Bowl and make Kyle's choke in SB a few years back look like a mere hiccup, is something a Chiefs fan must experience first hand.

I'm trying to convince myself that putting 300 euros down on 49ers win was a good idea

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
how much did those set you back? Hopefully you didn't pay too much. But then again watching Andy Reid go full Andy Reid in a Super Bowl and make Kyle's choke in SB a few years back look like a mere hiccup, is something a Chiefs fan must experience first hand.

I'm trying to convince myself that putting 300 euros down on 49ers win was a good idea

it was oddly enough exactly 9001.00 for both.

4081 each with fees and taxes.We got It through the legitimate NFL site so we probably paid more but I didn’t wanna fuck with getting ripped off or looking for them beforehand. He also gave us access to the Chiefs pregame VIP party for free which is definitely more pricy without that hookup. Hanging with maybe Paul Rudd?

Also to your point about Reid. Well as some know since noows I’ve been a Chiefs fan my whole life. I know what can happen with Andy Reid as my coach. I fully understand we are playing an amazing team. If we lose well yes I’ll be very sad but I mean it’a been that way my entire life. Just gotta keep believing.

Also I’ll be in Miami and may just OD on a 8 ball. May do that if we win too didn’t think about that hmm. Going to give my boy Soygen Soygen a call.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I love the Chiefs, but we could go on 3 nice vacations for $9000. I am jealous. Hopefully the streak of them winning in your presence continues.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love the Chiefs, but we could go on 3 nice vacations for $9000. I am jealous. Hopefully the streak of them winning in your presence continues.

I’m not changing anything. DT jersey, Gravy Sign for 4thq.The only thing I’m contemplating is wearing my new chiefs hat or just wearing my beanie which is good luck and they never lost when I wore it. However it’ll be fucking 70°.

I’ll leave Bubbles Bubbles guessing about my new hat so he sweats that bet a little.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I’m not changing anything. DT jersey, Gravy Sign for 4thq.The only thing I’m contemplating is wearing my new chiefs hat or just wearing my beanie which is good luck and they never lost when I wore it. However it’ll be fucking 70°.

I’ll leave Bubbles Bubbles guessing about my new hat so he sweats that bet a little.

As a Seahawks fan.... I humbly beg you not to fuck this up for us. Please do whatever is in your power to make the Chiefs win

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As a Seahawks fan.... I humbly beg you not to fuck this up for us. Please do whatever is in your power to make the Chiefs win

Ok wearing beanie with the American flag pin some Korean vet gave me last year.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Chargers officially part ways with Philip Rivers on bleacher report.

Tyrods time to shine??
Time for the Bridgewater or Dalton show in La?
Will Brady try out the best cost?
Will Herbert be around for pick #6? Or does Miami take him at #5?

interesting times.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hate to be a debbie downer, but Justin Herbert sucks.

I don't really want him though. I think Burrows is the best QB and then Tua though I'm a but gun shy because of his inury history. Hopeully who ever the Chargers get will end up being a hall of famer and a champion with the Chargers. Though as I said I didnt watch Herbert or Fromm much.

• 1Like