NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can’t figure out if the Jets are bad or the Browns ok.

Ps

Jets are bad

Why not!

3ar3yq.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well...down to their 3rd QB. With THAT schedule ahead of them. I'm sure even Kaep could throw behind the line of scrimmage check downs to Bell all game.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Darnold will come back at some point, and the Jets will win a game before Miami does.... right?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Day that ends in Y.

Can't believe Brees is out 6 weeks for high-fiving Donald. Between that and another big blown call, Taint fans are gonna be bitching about the Lambs forever.

I hope the falcons don't freeze to death without all that saints hatred to keep them warm.

Merrith

Darnold will come back at some point, and the Jets will win a game before Miami does.... right?

You have to assume Jets will be 0-6 after playing Pats a 2nd time Week 7 (they have bye week 4). Whenever Darnold comes back after that, I'm sure they'll win a game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's an overrated cancer who gets way too much attention for his few highlight reel plays

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He has mono. There is no guarantee he is back this season.

Also it seems like the Steelers feel Rudolph is their next franchise QB and they must also think they are a playoff team despite the 0-2 record. That is the only way the trade with Miami makes sense. They traded away a likely top 10 and possibly top 5 pick next year.

Last edited:

Merrith

He's an overrated cancer who gets way too much attention for his few highlight reel plays

Guess we'll get to see by the end of this year on a new team. Supposedly players in the Giants locker room actually liked him, but I know they plant the cancer rep on a guy and it carries. You can't watch that 1 handed catch last night or the 89 yard reception he took to the house just dusting everyone and say he's completely overrated. There's just far too many ways he can be super dangerous out there to opposing defenses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the falcons don't freeze to death without all that saints hatred to keep them warm.

Don't worry us Falcons fans hate enough on everyone to stay warm all winter. I mean it's all we got besides meme's making fun of us.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's a passing league now, but your not going to be very good if you cant stop the run. Getting gashed on the ground is worse, as it wears down the defense and controls TOP.

Gavinmad who do you even root for? Uber is an insufferable faggot who disappears when the Pat's lose.

And lol @ saying OBJ is trash. Regardless of his antics, when healthy he is a great receiver. He isnt better than Hopkins or Jones, but he is in that next tier.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't say trash, I said overrated cancer. He's an overwrought and undisciplined child inside the body of a phenomenal athlete, just look at the way he has acted on the sidelines or that ridiculous game with Josh Norman where he became the only offensive player in history to get suspended for a helmet to helmet hit. When the Browns don't get the kind of success he was looking for when he left the Giants he'll be right back to the same childish bullshit.

As for who I root for, I'm either a zero teamer or a 31 teamer (everyone except the Patriots). I should cheer for Chicago but the Unbearables lost any chance of that long ago, to the point that I wouldn't even go see them when tickets were damn near free and the games were played less than ten minutes away. I'm like Randy Quaid in Major League 2 except there's never gonna be a 'blow it out your ass lardmouth' moment to make me care again. I just watch Red Zone on Sundays.