NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess 10 seconds of fame is more important than keeping your medical license.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers are going to smash the Steelers. Defense should handle young QB with pressure in him to get a win, and the Steelers defense is going to struggle.

49ers highest scoring NFC team, and have been forcing turnovers.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
49ers are going to smash the Steelers. Defense should handle young QB with pressure in him to get a win, and the Steelers defense is going to struggle.

49ers highest scoring NFC team, and have been forcing turnovers.
Steelers are actually gonna be good now since Blubberboy is out for the season

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe Rudolph is the truth, who knows. I just feel like the Steelers offensive line is going to have their hands full with the 49ers front. Bosa has played well, Buckner is fantastic and they are getting contributions from almost everyone else. The whole unit is stepping up.

Unless Garoppolo throws multiple picks, which is possible, they should win handily.

Eli benched, might have played his last game, ironically he finished his career 116-116 as a starter lol.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The NYC media makes him out to be a Hall of Famer.
The largest joke of a HoF campaign will begin in 5 years when the NY media tries to convince everyone that 2 Superbowl wins on fluke plays makes you a hall of famer.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
He really does have the worst record of any long term starting QB in the NFL. The media, who is full of shit on every topic, really wants to sell that this farce of a HOF QB should be starting today when his record the past 5 years is 31-51.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He really does have the worst record of any long term starting QB in the NFL. The media, who is full of shit on every topic, really wants to sell that this farce of a HOF QB should be starting today when his record the past 5 years is 31-51.
The most Eli stat I heard yesterday was that Eli's playoff record is 8-4. Those 8 wins came in the only 2 Superbowl runs the Giants had during the 16 years Eli played. That means in the other FOURTEEN years, Eli couldn't win a SINGLE playoff game. Eli was NEVER selected as an All-Pro (even Romo has that designation), and he never completed a season with a QB Rating above 95.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Every team is horrible compared to the Pats. That’s why they are in the super bowl every year.

Can you really quick jinx the Patriots like you did the Bruins and invite us to the parade?

<3

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Eli benched, might have played his last game, ironically he finished his career 116-116 as a starter lol.

jefffisherdraft.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 10 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Romo was always a better QB than Eli. I would rather have Kaep than Eli the last few years. He's just not been very good on a not very good team. I'm hoping Jones is a train wreck too. That will be fun.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jax vs Ten tonight, pretty dreadful matchup.

Maybe G Minshew can breath some life into the game. I have Fournette in Fantasy and the guy has yet to prove he doesn't suck.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will say this for Eli...most of the last 5+ years they have had one of the worst O lines in football. Doesn't come close to excusing his overall average at best play, but it was a factor there for quite awhile.

• 1Truth!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
The largest joke of a HoF campaign will begin in 5 years when the NY media tries to convince everyone that 2 Superbowl wins on fluke plays makes you a hall of famer.

He should be in the HoF just for beating Brady and Co in the SB... not once but twice. Who the fuck cares if they were won on fluke plays.

• 1Defeat
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Everything about the Giants since they fired Coughlin has been shit, even the last couple years he was there was shit

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every QB that gets a new deal becomes the newly highest paid QB ever. Dak will get his place in that line and be #1 till the next guy gets his deal.

As a Cowboys fan, I am realistic though. He will always be a fringe top 5 to 10 guy, solid leader, durable, and give his team a chance to win. Good enough for me.

The Zeke deal was the stupid one, but that ship has sailed.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every QB that gets a new deal becomes the newly highest paid QB ever. Dak will get his place in that line and be #1 till the next guy gets his deal.

As a Cowboys fan, I am realistic though. He will always be a fringe top 5 to 10 guy, solid leader, durable, and give his team a chance to win. Good enough for me.

The Zeke deal was the stupid one, but that ship has sailed.

It's not *every* QB that gets a new deal, though. When we're talking about the Rodgers/Wilson/Ryan/Luck guys, we're talking about elite QB's (or at least QB's with the potential to put up elite seasons. Is Dak that guy? Maybe in this offense with what he has around him, but he's sort of on the edge, outside of the normal level QB you'd see make that jump. Also everyone knew Rodgers/Wilson/Luck deals would be a significant jump over the previous level, and Dak wanting $40M is another significant jump you might not have expected until the next round of elite guys like Mahomes came up for discussion.