NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I agree we could see Odell start up shit if the Browns don't have success, but I think his cancer rep isn't reality of how his teammates have felt about him. More just a media thing.

Also wtf reading the stuff on Minkah trade by Steelers. Guess they also are giving up a 5th and a 6th (in addition to the 1st) but are getting back a 4th and a 7th? What kind of weird bs draft calculus is this. Almost like that stuff was all added on so they could claim they didn't quite give up 1st round pick value b/c Miami's 4th and 7th will be worth more than their 5th and 6th.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't get why either side does that trade for Minkah. Miami, because he's your 1st rounder from LAST year. And the Steelers because you just lost your HOF QB for the year. TANK IT! Get in the Tua convo!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They think Rudolph is the truth.

Fitzpatrick is a solid player but I wouldnt have traded a 1st for him.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Look out, Miami, you have competition for that #1 slot.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1568736655208.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What does he mean eli finally benched? Wasn't he benched in 2017 and pitched a fit?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm thinking he means benched as in he is gonna stay benched, since the last time New York city was going to lynch McAdoo. I don't recall Eli saying shit about it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean, that's what happens when a team drafts a QB at #6 overall. Rudolph seemed destined to take over for Pittsburgh eventually, the traded up to take him when they did couple years ago.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What will be amusing is if Jones sucks. Would be a fun time to not be a Giants fan if that happens.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
What will be amusing is if Jones sucks. Would be a fun time to not be a Giants fan if that happens.

It would be a fun time for all fans. It would set the Giants back a few years and Saquan would be getting LOTS of touches. It would grind him up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Lets crown the pats after they beat a non horrible team.

NY fans cant even jump ship to the shitty jets who will go 0-7 this year.
Only one viable team in NEW YORK this year and they are going to challenge the pats for the Division!
Week 4 of course will be the big test.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

It'll be surprising if he doesn't suck based on what he's done so far in pre season and week 1 mop up duty.

• 2Like
I think the Pats has to boil down to coaching. There is just such a consistency to those bastards. They got talent but, I suspect, simply superior coaching routines.

Which makes me worry about the Browns. I am not convinced Countryboy Kitchens is up for the really big games. Watching him even last night, at times he seemed to be kinda at his limit, and this was against the Jets.

Next week will be the big tell for the Browns. Can they dominate a *good* team? I am on the fence. Team is so damn young. And I am not sure Kitchens, as it stands, is 100% on top of things. So am am nervous for next week. Landry and Odell are going to have to be ready to kick some ass; I think Baker rises to the level of his receivers.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
after week 2, this season is already a complete clusterfuck

also,
490240_n.jpg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users