NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
White knighting Tom Brady.... you, sir, are a AAA Faggot.

How the fuck is that white knighting? There were people in this very thread bitching about/laughing at the ridiculous number of holding calls. If that pampered little bitch has enough influence to get something done about it (which I doubt) then awesome.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
How the fuck is that white knighting? There were people in this very thread bitching about/laughing at the ridiculous number of holding calls. If that pampered little bitch has enough influence to get something done about it (which I doubt) then awesome.
Your sarcasm detector is right and truly broken, isn't it?

And screw Brady. Always. When they vote him in the HoF they should immeditaly just burn it down.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Your sarcasm detector is right and truly broken, isn't it?

:(

It is with the white knight shit. I tried to roll with it but ultimately it irritates me even more than the pedo jokes because its so retarded to be dubbed a white knight due to perpetual contrariness.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Refs are saving both teams from their non-stop fuckups. Tacky penalties and that was a fucking safety. I don't care what rules, a business that can't figure out what a catch is, says.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This...is fucking painful to watch. But please Gruden, do not put Haskins in to put up with this.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This...is fucking painful to watch. But please Gruden, do not put Haskins in to put up with this.

I liked Haskins coming out of college. This would not be the game to put him in. Mack & Hicks may penetrate him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Talking heads focused on Miami but it sure looks like a few teams are tanking. This Skins team is all kinds of terrible.

These refs are making these games almost unwatchable.Tammy, where the fuck are you tonight?!!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Mitch just needs to play the Redskins every week. They are awful, wow...

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is it possible the Cowboys' 3 wins so far have come against the teams that will be picking 1, 2, 3 in the draft?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just had that same thought. Especially with how terible the bears have been prior to this game.