NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One positive from this season is Terry McLaurin. We found a gem in Round 3. A good bit of this is garbage time, but the individual catches are impressive for a rookie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami is really gonna have to work for that #1 overall pick. Jets twice, Redskins, Bengals, Steelers, Giants...and a NE team last game of the season that might rest starters.

I'm not sure Miami is the worst team in the league considering they had to play Baltimore, NE, and Dallas, all of whom are probably playoff teams. It's going to be close.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I think they needed to come down some, but I think it's ridiculous that it's essentially like "call less holds if possible" and suddenly so many instances where flags were thrown are now kosher, apparently.

Why wasn't the conference call with the offensive linemen to tell them to stop holding?

Or the owners to tell them to loosen up the rules?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Miami is really gonna have to work for that #1 overall pick. Jets twice, Redskins, Bengals, Steelers, Giants...and a NE team last game of the season that might rest starters.

I'm not sure Miami is the worst team in the league considering they had to play Baltimore, NE, and Dallas, all of whom are probably playoff teams. It's going to be close.

Same with the Bengals. Combined record of 5-1 for the teams the Bengals have played. Still think we're bad, but might not be as bad as they've looked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers bye this week, but after that they better beat Cleveland, Washington and Carolina over the next month, because they have the Rams 2x the Seahawks 2x, New Orleans, Green Bay and Baltimore still to play.

They got the Falcons at home towards the end of the year as well, which is probably going to be a make or break game. If they lose to the Seahawks and Rams both games, and cant get by those other outer division tough teams, the best case scenario for them is 9-7.

That's IF they beat Atlanta, Carolina and Cleveland. On the other hand if they go 1-1 against either the Rams or Seahawks they will sit at 10-6, if they split both, which is entirely possible, they will end up 11-5.

So basically their whole season comes down to them being able to muscle their division rivals and compete for a split.

What's crazy if they dont, and drop a game to the Cardinals, and lose to a desperate Cleveland team, they are suddenly a 7-9 team with no shot after a 3-0 start.

75% of teams make the postseason after starting 3-0 though, and Hurd will be back against the Browns. I dont see them losing more than 6 games.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers are prepping their recliners for the post season.

On another note this was kind of fun, though probably because I am a homer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users