NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Melvin Gordon and his agent have finally come to their senses. They realized they over-played their hand.

Maybe don't hold out when you have a guy like Austin Ekler or James Conner HUNGRY to take your job. News flash, every team has a couple Ekler's and Conner's.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kind of wish he would just fuck off at this point but if he does come back I hope it helps the team. Ekeler has been amazing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of wish he would just fuck off at this point but if he does come back I hope it helps the team. Ekeler has been amazing.

I think the offense could use the ability to grind out some longer drives more consistently. Ekeler seems great for big chunk plays, but I'm not sure him and Jackson together cause as many problems as him and Gordon do for opposing defenses. Hopefully if Mike Williams can get going as a 2nd option in the passing game Allen can last the whole season, too. What's the word on Henry btw? I read somewhere that it wasn't a season ending thing for him and that he could come back in a few weeks.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I doubt he plays this season but if he does I wouldn't expect him until the end od October or early November at the earliest. He has only played in 30 of 52 games or something. Can't stay on the field.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Calling it,

Buffalo takes the afc east this year, pats just make the wildcard game which they lose to KC.

Well it’s a good start at 3-0 but the real test is this week when the Pats come to town. Pats D is amazing this year but so is Buffalo’s

If the we can get to Brady early with the Oline injuries we might have a chance.

Ok Pats fans, how many points are you going to give me on a month long winning team avatar bet?

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
95d354f.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
49ers bye this week, but after that they better beat Cleveland, Washington and Carolina over the next month, because they have the Rams 2x the Seahawks 2x, New Orleans, Green Bay and Baltimore still to play.

They got the Falcons at home towards the end of the year as well, which is probably going to be a make or break game. If they lose to the Seahawks and Rams both games, and cant get by those other outer division tough teams, the best case scenario for them is 9-7.

That's IF they beat Atlanta, Carolina and Cleveland. On the other hand if they go 1-1 against either the Rams or Seahawks they will sit at 10-6, if they split both, which is entirely possible, they will end up 11-5.

So basically their whole season comes down to them being able to muscle their division rivals and compete for a split.

What's crazy if they dont, and drop a game to the Cardinals, and lose to a desperate Cleveland team, they are suddenly a 7-9 team with no shot after a 3-0 start.

75% of teams make the postseason after starting 3-0 though, and Hurd will be back against the Browns. I dont see them losing more than 6 games.

You have nothing to worry about with the Falcons, we cant get out of our own way this year already. We will probably finish 8-8 at best more than likely 6-10.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
personally
kc , pats, rams on left head of ghidrah
cowboys and packers middle head
i'd keep the right head as is though.

i am Glad the Lions- at least intially are playing well i liked patricia as pats D coach. hopefully they stay healthy and continue to play well

of the pats kc and rams. - pats homer here- but IF the Patriots D is as good as it seems to be thru the past 3 games(lets be honest the offenses they have played have been...well BAD!!)...they'll be the team to beat (as always) in the league for the championship. the pats secondary might be good enough to beat KC's offense.. and if that happens look out.

Bills are playing Great too so far. big test sunday.

pats D thru 3 games has given -offically- 10 points total. the muffed punt TD counts against their D. having the Actual Defense on the field,...the pats have given up 1 point a game so far this year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think this play should be acknowledged in this thread.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-1-2.gif

Juszczyk earned his highest paid fullback in the league status with that play alone, and it wasn't even his only highlight reel play from that game.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Knockout
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Gonna use prime to watch the game tonight and check out the stat overlay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Finally, Amazon will continue making multiple audio options available for fans. While the default is the Fox broadcast commentary by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman
🤮
Prime subscribers can also choose to listen to Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer instead. They became the first all-female commentary team for the NFL in 2018.
🤮 🤮 🤮
The third and final voiceover option is by UK English language broadcasters Derek Rae and Tommy Smyth.
Gotta be the best option, right?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
if they are all awful, then streaming either local radio broadcast while watching the game maybe better.