NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They have a tough schedule the next month and a half. All on the road right?

I think its lucky for the Cowboys that Bree's isn't playing.

Fadaar

That guy
They have a tough schedule the next month and a half. All on the road right?

I think its lucky for the Cowboys that Bree's isn't playing.

yeah, bucs next ACTUAL home game (10/13 is in London) isn't til November fucking 10th

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
yeah, bucs next ACTUAL home game (10/13 is in London) isn't til November fucking 10th
Right. This section is why i didnt expect them to have a good record this season. Beating the Rams might change that though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly I'm not surprised they won. Said this shit at work all week, they'll win this one just to give fans hope then shit their way to another sub 500 season. Though with how bad the division is sub 500 might win it.

I mean..they should be 3-1 right now if that kick is made last week, and only lost to Niners due to bad Winston with 2 pick 6's.

Fadaar

That guy
I mean..they should be 3-1 right now if that kick is made last week, and only lost to Niners due to bad Winston with 2 pick 6's.

Yeah today is a prime example of what can happen if the defense can do just enough to let the offense shine. Unfortunately week 1 Winston shit it away, defense actually played a hell of a game. Last week was just horrible second half play in general and not adjusting to what the Giants did on defense. Two missed PAT's and missing the game winning FG didn't help either.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If Dalton's throw was considered a fumble in Week 1 that was definitely a fumble.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah today is a prime example of what can happen if the defense can do just enough to let the offense shine. Unfortunately week 1 Winston shit it away, defense actually played a hell of a game. Last week was just horrible second half play in general and not adjusting to what the Giants did on defense. Two missed PAT's and missing the game winning FG didn't help either.

I think the defense was a lot better than the final score indicates. Up that much that early, Goff throwing that ball that many times...they were going to put up some numbers. But when it mattered, it was big.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BULLSHIT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. IF YOU'RE GONNA INVEST A TRILLION STUPID FUCKING PICKS FOR O-LINE DEPTH AND PAY YOUR RUNNING BACK $15 MILLION FUCKING RUN THE BALL BETTER.

Jesus fuck. Zeke looks slow as my retarded cousin, fucking fat fucking retard. Fuck what a stupid waste of fucking time. Connor Williams blowing assignments giving up sacks when you fucking know they are bringing pressure. How fucking brain dead do you have to be, what a fucking faggot. Fucking stupid fucking picks (Williams & McGovern). God, ready for Jason Garrett to fuck off and die.

This team misses Gallup bad. Lattimore locks down Cooper, you gotta have other fucking weapons. Not sure why Witten is getting as much playing time, old fuck. How the fuck do you lose that game.

God, Garrett is a fucking retard. You know they are gonna blitz and they miss the obvious blitzer. Should've just let Maher try to fucking ram fuck it in from 70. Fuck these retards.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
... or maybe wailing on three teams that cant rub two wins together means they are not as good as they thought. Other side thought, Ibet the Vikes fans with they had stuck it out with Teddy instead of blowing money on Bradford and Cousins.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
... or maybe wailing on three teams that cant rub two wins together means they are not as good as they thought. Other side thought, Ibet the Vikes fans with they had stuck it out with Teddy instead of blowing money on Bradford and Cousins.
Vikings probably miss Keenum who was better there than all of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
When the Saints said they thought Bridgewater could handle the easy part of the schedule...I had no clue they meant Big D. Fucking embarrassing. Cowgirls fans need to put paper bags over their avatars. Flags would be at half mast in Texas if the state wasn't already used to this.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Can't wait to get wind that Garrett had a bigger hand in the game plan this week, so that we can tie his body to the back of a horse and parade his dumb carcass through the streets. Way too sleep walk through a fucking game. Fucking fuckheads.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha.

49ers only undefeated NFC team now.

Also, Kirk Cousins might be the worse QB in the league at this point. I'd rather have Nick Mullens as my starter than him and I'm not joking.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How did Cousins fall off such a steep cliff? He was nowhere near this bad in Washington.

• 1Like