NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can't wait to see Dak look clueless against actual decent teams and still ask for $40 million a year.

Not even a cowboys hater but that graphic they had of him wearing Captain America's uniform tilted me; you don't put that on just anybody.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BULLSHIT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. IF YOU'RE GONNA INVEST A TRILLION STUPID FUCKING PICKS FOR O-LINE DEPTH AND PAY YOUR RUNNING BACK $15 MILLION FUCKING RUN THE BALL BETTER.

Jesus fuck. Zeke looks slow as my retarded cousin, fucking fat fucking retard. Fuck what a stupid waste of fucking time. Connor Williams blowing assignments giving up sacks when you fucking know they are bringing pressure. How fucking brain dead do you have to be, what a fucking faggot. Fucking stupid fucking picks (Williams & McGovern). God, ready for Jason Garrett to fuck off and die.

This team misses Gallup bad. Lattimore locks down Cooper, you gotta have other fucking weapons. Not sure why Witten is getting as much playing time, old fuck. How the fuck do you lose that game.

God, Garrett is a fucking retard. You know they are gonna blitz and they miss the obvious blitzer. Should've just let Maher try to fucking ram fuck it in from 70. Fuck these retards.

Tell us how you really feel. Zeke had no holes...and the Saints weren't even filling the gaps all that well. Like his own linemen were just putting asses in the holes.

Bridgewater is inaccurate as fuck. I do like that he was pass 1st though. I will give him a year long pass for obvious reasons though.

If Dak would have pulled that off. 40 million dollar man.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its almost like running backs are largely products of the quality of the offensive line and QB play and should never make 8 figures per year.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tell us how you really feel. Zeke had no holes...and the Saints weren't even filling the gaps all that well. Like his own linemen were just putting asses in the holes.

NOW can we stop with this "best O-line in the NFL" bullshit???? They haven't been for over 2 years now.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Saints had a great gameplan and absolutely shut down Dallas' running game, rendering the team completely 1 dimensional. No biggie, onward and upward. I do agree though that Zeke is still carrying a bit too much weight, but the O-Line had a stinker. I woke up at 4 am in Cape Town to watch the end, shoulda kept sleeping. Fucks sake

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Dak: When in doubt, throw it into quadruple coverage
Haha.

49ers only undefeated NFC team now.

Also, Kirk Cousins might be the worse QB in the league at this point. I'd rather have Nick Mullens as my starter than him and I'm not joking.

Allow me to introduce you to...

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
1569853549505.png

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Great picture...

Good, fuck that guy

Meh. Not sure they should suspend him a year if you're being fair here (Ironic I know) If you take his total body of work into account yes give him the year. Even that hit does not deserve a full season. Not even close to the fucked up shit he has done.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Who's ready for this real barn-burner tonight? Bengals will either get crushed or make it extremely close and lose in the closing seconds. Either way I'll hate it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How did Cousins fall off such a steep cliff? He was nowhere near this bad in Washington.
The Vikings Oline has been bad for the last couple years. Its really bad this year. Combine it with a really good Bears Dline. Recipe for yesterdays game.

I am always up to see the Dalton Scale in action.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Meh. Not sure they should suspend him a year if you're being fair here (Ironic I know) If you take his total body of work into account yes give him the year. Even that hit does not deserve a full season. Not even close to the fucked up shit he has done.

Fairly sure these fines and suspensions are cumulative and don't reset because it's a new year. If anything the NFL has given him enough chances that a year seems like bullshit, should be permanent at this point.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

1. I expected a video of all his cheap shots to be much longer
2. Half of those weren't cheap shots. He just hits hard. You know they were stretching for time when they put in a cheap shot at a camera.

Am disappoint.

Not sure why Witten is getting as much playing time, old fuck. How the fuck do you lose that game.

Come on man, didn't you listen to the broadcast? Collingsworth told us straight up that having witten out there is like having a Quarterback on the field. Because without him, there would be no QB on the field. Every team should endeavour to find a QB they can put on the fucking field.

Also, collin'sworthless informed us that, unlike every other QB in the league, getting holding penalties on first down really messes up bridgewater's game.

That fucker is senile or something. I remember back in the 90's when he was a good analyst.

Saints had a great gameplan and absolutely shut down Dallas' running game, rendering the team completely 1 dimensional.

My worry is that the saints figured out winslow's play calling tendencies. Cause if they did, everyone else in the league will too.

I was not expecting kamara to be so good and that defensive line just handled our O-line. But I think the crowd noise might have been what made us 1 dimensional. You could see Dak was having trouble checking out of plays. It could be that he wasn't able to call the plays he really wanted. I didn't watch for it, but did we do as much pre-snap shifting as we'd done in previous weeks?

The officiating was shit. They were ticky tack on 2 important PI calls late in the game. Not saying they threw the game because at least they were consistent and called the bullshit both ways, but on the other hand the game is no fun when you call it so damned tight that receivers / DBs can't even touch each other. But then there was all the holding on robert quinn. It's like the refs felt sorry for the fucker who had to block him all night and just stopped looking. I felt sorry for him too. The way Quinn rushes, you don't have any choice but to hold him, apparently. I mean, sure there are double teams, but why bother when you can get away with holding 90% of the time?

• 1Cutler

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fairly sure these fines and suspensions are cumulative and don't reset because it's a new year. If anything the NFL has given him enough chances that a year seems like bullshit, should be permanent at this point.

There is some component of it that is time sensitive. I remember suh talking about how he knows the exact game when he can start doing dirty hits again and avoid suspension.

Speaking of which, can we get suh and burfict on the same team? Just make it an AFC team that plays the patriots twice a year.

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The Vikings Oline has been bad for the last couple years. Its really bad this year. Combine it with a really good Bears Dline. Recipe for yesterdays game.

I am always up to see the Dalton Scale in action.

We can't have Cousin's sitting in the pocket for 3 seconds going through progressions with those types of teams either. He missed an open Cook in the flat which would have been a first down - overthrew Thielen when he definitely had the time and needs to connect on those passes, damn near over threw Diggs - They should have been running check downs the entire game (Albeit, at that point in the game the Bears were playing back and keeping the plays in front of them giving up yards to keep the clock rolling - We saw what happened the next drive when they stopped doing that)

Cousin's cannot do anything with a broken play, cannot move (I saw numerous holes to create a play and he just sat in the pocket waiting for Mack to come strip his sorry ass). He had an average of 3 seconds in the pocket which should be more than enough time in the NFL to run through 2 progressions or cut loose and break the play.

Our O-Line was infinitely worse in 17 with Keenum - and we went to the NFC Championship game and 13-3 with Case breaking out plays and finding ways to connect.

And I have NO clue what the hell Zimmer was thinking in the first half when he called time out and the Bears were going to delay. Romo said they had 12 on the field possibly, even so it's a dead ball that wasn't snapped on a delay call - it would have been 4th and 8. Dude calls a time out with 1 on the play clock. At least he admitted to the mistake in the post PC.

Guarantee you, Vikes are 8-8. Oh and the reason they released Sloter? Spielman was covering his ass because right about now, fans would be screaming for Sloter and Spielman would be answering for his bullshit hire of Cousins and a complete waste of 84 million. Hopefully the Wilfs see through his BS now and will finally fire the clown.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Vontaze shit is just posturing, no way the union lets them suspend him for that long. I mean christ, Suh probably should have been banned from the league too but I guess they finally broke him. They'll just keep slapping him on the wrist until he gets too old to try and kill people.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Who's ready for this real barn-burner tonight? Bengals will either get crushed or make it extremely close and lose in the closing seconds. Either way I'll hate it.

Lifelong Bengals fan here. Or at least as long as Miami has the Steelers 1st round pick still.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The Vontaze shit is just posturing, no way the union lets them suspend him for that long. I mean christ, Suh probably should have been banned from the league too but I guess they finally broke him. They'll just keep slapping him on the wrist until he gets too old to try and kill people.

I'm sure an appeal is coming, but the union has to protect the guy(s) he hit to.

EDIT I'm curious what will happen with Humphrey, he was flat out on top of Odell choking him.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm curious what will happen with Humphrey, he was flat out on top of Odell choking him.

Humphrey apologized to OBJ personally after the game. Said the totally right things during the post game interview.

Also, you can't stick up for the bad guy IMO TOO much on this one. Like you said...they have to look out for the players he's trying to hurt also.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How did Cousins fall off such a steep cliff? He was nowhere near this bad in Washington.

The signs were all there. Failing in the clutch, losing against winning teams. The one thing Jay Gruden seems to be able to do is get decent receivers open quite a bit in his offense, and when Cousins had Garcon and Desean Jackson to throw to, along with a semi healthy Jordan Reed (as opposed to walking corpse of himself Jordan Reed of the last couple years) it looked a lot better than it really was.

• 1Solidarity